Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a pretty mellow day. I was horrible about pictures, I barely took any, didn't take any with Ever and her easter basket or our easter dinner at my moms. Overall it was a great day, it's always a great day when you get to spend it with family!

This is the only family picture we got so it will have to do!
Since there was no church on easter I got an outfit that I hoped she could wear again, I felt it was pretty cute for easter though. She is gettting so tall, a 2T was a little short. I probably should have tried it on her first, oh well, the leggings kept her warm, I did put a sweater on the poor thing.
She loved the easter egg hunt and had to bring her stinking basket with her for days where ever we went.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Love her shirt/dress, super cute! Hate that we don't live by each other too. It certainly wasn't part of our 13 year old life plan...we are supposed to be living next door to each other...not 2 states away! Boo!

Michelle said...

That outfit is so cute. She looks darling. Easter is much more fun with kids isn't it? I love watching them look for the eggs....so cute!

Julie said...

Oh my! she is just adorable! I am ready for you to have another one to see how cute he/she will be!