Friday, April 23, 2010

Lots and lots

I have a smaller camera I take with me a lot of times. It is way easier to use and a lot more handy. It does not take the best pictures though. Most of these are from that camera. Some are clear back from easter. Better late than never. I have been way behind.


Living planet aquarium
We had a blast. The kids were great, Ever loves this kind of stuff. She is suck an animal girl. Sea World is going to be a blast.




Cousin visit
Ellie and Ever had a good time playing together. Ever made a mess of her room. She has been getting all her clothes out of her drawers which is driving me nuts, but I buy them from her then put them away.

This little dude is my buddy. I was trying to take his picture and he was being so silly, he says Cheese so cute!


Gateway

Since we don't even have to get on the freeway to get here we frequently go. It is so nice when the weather is good, the kids have a blast.



Aunt Marci's House
Ever asks to go here almost everyday. She loves it there, they have the best toys and food. I love going there also,the kids play so well!
Kenzi and Landon
This is our niece, she went to junior prom. I did her hair and her boyfriend picked her up at my house. She is so beautiful! The other kids came to, I was a bit of a slacker and didn't get picture of everyone, but it was a lot of fun having them all here.

Yogurt Stop
We love this little place right down the road from us. Ever gets her own bowl and eats the whole thing, she sure loves sugar like her mama!

Easter Bunny
Teg was scared to death, Ever just sat there really. She didn't mind. Then Ever tried to take Tegan and escape. I love when they hold hands.

2 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

Those all look so fun!!! You guys are such a cute family!!

~..kass..~ said...

You guys seem like you are always out and about :)
I also have a little not so awesome camera but it is way easier to pack around!