Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

I had a great time at Laura's shower.
Can't believe I haven't seen her in almost 5 years.
It felt like a few days, she is still the same Laura, I miss her!
She is hilarious, can't wait to see her baby.
I got to see Camie, Heather and Jocelyn as well.
Love seeing my friends.
p.s. I apologize to Laura and her grandparents for how out of control Ever was. I swear she does not always act like that. holy cow!

I love my in-laws. They are the best, I feel so at home at their house. They watched Ever for me so I could spend some time at the shower not chasing her around. I really appreciate them, she sure loves them.
One more month and Ever is 2. I was thinking about it today, I have been her mommy for 2 years now. It feels so much shorter than that, time goes so fast. I don't want her to grow up yet. I love her being little. I hope she always tells me she loves me before I say it. I hope she always wants me around and prefers me to hold her. I hope for a few more years she will cuddle up on my lap and go to sleep, give me kisses and not feel embarrassed, or have me lay by her and make up stories while she falls asleep. She is my best little buddy and such a good girl.

She picked put her dress up outfit here! She is such a girl, loves to play princesses and dress up.


Not a lot of time, short thoughts today!

2 comments:

Heather Stott said...

it was so so so fun seeing you and chating! I wanted to walk down and hang out while you were at your inlaws but william took a good long nap and then we ran out of time. I wanted to call but didn't have your number! but then I got it from laura (the next day!) so now I have it! :) and yes I agree it doesn't seem like 2 years has gone by! it was way fast, and I can't believe how big she has gotten! but she sure is darling!

ME said...

So fun to catch up with you girls. You are all so beautiful. It seems like just yesterday we were blogging about our new little babies....