Monday, February 8, 2010

4 Valentines....


My Mom and Tegan share a birthday, and it is on FEBRUARY 14th!!!! It is really special and my mom would like to make it a tradition to take her picture with her grandkids every valentines. I think it is a darling idea. She is the most amazing Grammy! She spends so much time with the kids, she loves them so much and they surely LOVE her! They are sure lucky to have her in their life. Tara and I appreciate her more than she will know. We can always count on her and she is so selfless when it comes to us and her grand babies! We love you MOM! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday to you to Teegy Teeg!!!




I was lucky enough to get to take some pictures of these cute peeps! It really was a pleasure doing it, they were all great, beautiful and so much fun! I want to have Jace forever! I could eat him up! His mom is Jodi and she sure dresses him darling. Her neice Makayla came and had some pictures done to to surprise her mom, she sure is a beautiful, and only 10. It was great fun, I have about 90 thousand to edit, so this is a few so Jodi can see! Hope you like them!


2 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

You take great picts Nichole!

Evans said...

Those pics are so cute! How fun for your mama!