Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

1. Thursday came to fast this week!!!!

2. We went to the zoo yesterday with Tara, Teg, Kaity, and Halle. We were there with like 3 other families, if there were more we didn't see them. It was awesome, I loved how mellow it was. I think we will go a lot more before it warms up to beat the crowds.

3. I saw dear John this week, I really liked it. I am a sucker for love movies though. And Nicholas Sparks is sure good at writing them. I cried like a baby though.

4. I am pretty sure what not to wear is going to show up at my door very soon. Sometimes I think I can't help it though, I am so so so picky on how my clothes fit me. Or feel for that matter, I hate any tightness and bands and anything I have to adjust a lot. It really is bad, I don't know how to not be that way though. So this problems means I rarely look cute, I wear baggy clothes a lot and I don't know what to do.

5. I found a new dermatologist this week. I had a spot on my face that showed up and changed a lot within like 3 weeks. Got it removed yesterday by a cosmetic dermatologist. Wasn't sure I trusted the other guy by the looks of the scars he has given me. I am already ready to take the bandaid off my face, Ever keeps asking to look at my owee. He froze a spot of my leg also, hope it stays away. I don't know what else I can do to prevent this. I have had a lot of people say I need to eat better. I KNOW!!!!! I need to train my taste buds bad. I CANT STAND lettuce, celery, peppers and onions. I am weird, the texture makes me gag. I swear, always has. So I just need to suck it up and deal I guess. If it will help I need to do it.

6.THIS IS MY FAVORITE THOUGHT THIS WEEK. EVER IS OFF THE BOTTLE. I SWEAR, I HAVEN'T GIVEN HER ONE SINCE I WROTE ABOUT IT LAST WEEK. IT HAS ACTUALLY BEEN SO SO SO EASY. SHE IS FALLING ASLEEP WITHIN MINUTES, RARELY ASKS FOR IT. WHEN I TOLD HER SHE CANT HAVE THEM ANYMORE THEY ARE FOR BABIES HER EXACT WORDS WERE " i will never wear dora panties." KINDA FUNNY, HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOTTLE REALLY. BUT IT HAS BEEN SO EASY. I WISH I WOULD HAVE DONE IT SOONER.Potty training is going to be a different story.

7. Ever is getting her last 2 teeth, upper molars, its awesome, haha.

8. Ever knows most her shapes now, I put a video on the bottom. The funny thing is we don't sit and go over them really, she just picks it up here and there. I think I will start working on lower case letters though. Some people say she is just a kid and leave her alone, I think if she likes it and I don't approach it like work or make her get it right then what the heck! She is nutso!

9. I am so glad I didn't let instacare put stitches in her lip, it is healing so nicely.

10. Does anyone have a room in there house that they hate, its got junk, unorganized and you don't want to try an attempt to bother with it? I do, and I am going to leave it for now, unless you want to come do it!

11. I have not felt like talking a lot lately, I just want to be quiet, not sure what that is all about, but I know it is not depression, no matter what people say! I am just quiet K!!!!!

12. I am a little pissed it snowed today, I am done!!!!!!!

13. I want a house cleaner! NOW!


14. On a positive side I am excited to go to STG for a few short days next weekend to see Laura, and some family!








My Ev is getting some green eyes, especially when she cries, she didn't want to go to the doctor.


She looks like a pirate when she smiles to big!

6 comments:

Heather Stott said...

haha your posts especially these kind (the random ones) are my favorite and totally make me laugh, it's just hard to remember what I wanted to comment about.. the whole quite thing is totally ok, when i am driving in the car I tune out sometimes. no music, no noise at all, some people think thats crazy that I don't even have music on. I think it's good to sit and not talk. :) ever is so cute, especially her big cheesy pirate smile! :) and who cares what people say about what you teach your daughter, I can tell you aren't forcing her to learn! haha! some people don't stimulate their children enough. Some people don't give credit to how much a child really absorbs and can learn at a young age. haha! and your coming to STG for the shower? hope to see you their! :)

Anonymous said...

So, look me up when you guys are here! I want to meet this cute Ever. I bet she and Liv would get along so well. Seriously. I haven't seen you for so long and it would be so fun to catch up. Let me know. you can email me:
ally_babe_1@hotmail.com

erica said...

i really do love your thursday thoughts. you will be surprised at how fast thursday comes every single week! as i was reading i had so many comments in my head and now i can't remember them.
how fun that the zoo wasn't packed. do you guys have season passes?
and about the dermatologist...at least you dont have warts!! sick. i found a few little flats things on my FACE around christmas time, i went straight in and they were warts. gross! i know.
WAY TO GO TO GET EVER OFF THE BOTTLE!! i'm sure that seemed daunting (ivy never took a bottle - glad i dont have to worry about that one).
isn't it funny how you think some things are going to be so hard to fix - so you dont even want to bother...and then you finally do and it was like no big deal. kids are funny.
ever is a doll.

djzmcallister said...

Love the RED pics with your mom, I just want to hug Ever.

Long Family said...

I am done with the snow too! I want to go to St. George!!! I really want to go down for the parade of homes!!! I didn't know if the zoo would be open or not! I didn't ever get to take my kids last year!!! Ever's getting so big!! You always look cute baggy clothes or not. I'm pretty sure your safe, althought the shopping spree would be nice :)

Evans said...

Ever is a smart little girl that's for sure! We will have to get together for lunch when you come down! isn't Tara coming too?