Monday, December 15, 2008

My beanie baby!!!

Look at this stinking cute beanie my friend made for Ever. I picked out the yarn this morning, she had it done like a few hours later. I am in love with it, she is so good. I may have to have her make me some more because its the best! Thanks Bethany! We also go running together, but since it is the stinking north pole here lately we have a hard time going, so she watched Ever for me this morning so I could go to the gym, so nice thanks!!!
Look how funny Ever is she is always laughing and smiling, so funny! I loved this picture!

She loves to sleep on her daddy, maybe this is why she wont sleep anymore when I put her down. She takes like no naps anymore, when I set her down she gets so mad, she is so spoiled. I don't know what to do. She is awake all day. I don't know how she goes without sleep. But I want a long nap, it would be so happy!!!
We went to Rhett's work party it was fun to get out!!!
So this Ever's new face she does all the time! It is so funny she does it all the time!

This a beanie Rhett got in Brazil, she totally wears it all the time I love it!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Both those beanies are so cute! Maybe I can pay your friend to make me one?:)
Those leggings are so cute too! Ever is just a DOLL! I really want to squeeze her!

Anonymous said...

Cute benie!!! Love it!

K, wheh you're ready to get ever sleeping all night long (from about 7:30-7:30) and taking 2, 2 hour naps a day give me a buz or email me.
I was so desperate when Gabby was over 7 months I didn't know what to do anymore. She didn't nap (unless she was asleep on me or in the car). and she would wake up like 20 times a night, NOT for food, just to get rocked back to sleep!
Ha! Sleeping issues are the worst, they really do wear on you! Getting her to sleep better will do YOU and your marriage wonders!

Megan Andersen said...

I wish you lived next door to me so I could 'convienently' watch Ever for you! I'm in love with her!!