Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Because Tara said I had to....

You can call me a proud mama if you want! I guess I am, she is my life so this is what you get. An overload of pics. Here are her 9 month pics! She is so hard to get a picture of now, she doesn't stop moving, and yes she stands on her own now, I expect walking any day. She says lots of words, bu-bye, ball, duck, mama, dada, pop(while I sing popcorn popping, she says pop pop over and over), that is a few. She is so funny, and even though she still insists on sleeping with us, we can't get enough of her funny personality, and fake laugh, and peekaboo's. Am I making you sick yet?









I have like 10 pictures of her doing this? So weird

I guess it has been a while, and an especially long time since I posted to many pictures of the best thing in my life, my Ever cakes. Here she is way to many times, but never enough for me! I love this stinking thing, even though she is nine months old and it makes me sad, she's amazing! Rhett and I are so in love with her! She was so fun at christmas, she loved all her presents and got overly spoiled from, grandma and grandpa Pay, Yates, and Danelle, she is in toy heaven now. Maybe a bit to much toys, she doesn't know what to play with now. Life was so simple when all she had was the brush ya know!

We hope you all had a merry christmas, hopefully it didn't include the flu like it did for Rhett and I, good news though, Ever didn't get it, knock on wood!

9 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

She seems like she changes every new batch of pics! Her hair has lightened up quite a bit too huh. So cute! and ps the hard to get a good pic stage will stay awhile haha For now on she is on the go!

Stacy said...

It doesn't make me sick at all!! I totally know how you feel. She is so sweet. Walking at 9 months!

Julie said...

Are you kidding? the more pics of her, the better! And you will be so glad you have done it! I love seeing pics of Ever! she is growing up way too fast!

Brianna said...

Don't even worry about it..I know my blog is going to turn into a tribute of my daughter as well. How could it not?? We just love our babies SO MUCH!! I can't wait to see her next month. I miss her. I can't believe how perfectly matched ALL of her outfits are. She always looks so stinking cute. For some reason I don't like buying clothes for Amelia quite yet, probably because she will grow out of them so quickly...or at her rate...maybe not?. Anyway, keep posting pictures of her cute little face because I love her.

Heather Stott said...

I could never get sick of posts of Ever she is too cute! love it! I can't believ she is 9 months!

Anonymous said...

Guess what, this is your blog and they are like journals in my opinion. The more pictures, stories and memories you post the more you'll have to look back on and be glad you did.

She is such a doll!

Megan Andersen said...

There will never be 'too many' pictures for me--I could look at her all day too!

Marla said...

Never too many pictures, she is so cute and I think she should be in a baby fashion magazine. Like she can already stand and walk soon, time flies when you have cute ones doesn't it? The sleeping with you thing, Frankie STILL sleeps with me and as much as a I hate it I sure do miss it when he isn't there. I can't help it I am a sucker for him.

erica said...

hey! thanks for the comment. i have to admit i have lurked at your blog a time or two but never commented. your babe is darling...such a mixture of you two. cute cute family you have.