Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ever Jacquelle is 8 months!!!


I finally got her a bigger bow, and I must say, I stinking love it. I just snapped these pics real quick, but they will do!
I can't believe she is 8 months already, time is flying by! She is so fun though and I wish I could freeze her at every stage. I am loving every phase and not anticipating the next. I want to enjoy her every day. She is really trying to stand up and can by herself for little amounts of time. I bet she will be walking before we know it! She loves her daddy, and loves when he comes home from work. She crawls as fast as she can to get to him and climbs up his leg to greet him. She is a quick little crawler and tries to get away from me at times. She usually always has a bruise on her forehead somewhere, the other day she had 5 different ones. She is fearless and tries to stand on anything. She tried to stand on a little boy at church sunday, knocked him down, he hit his head and cried, yeah awesome huh.
She is not slowing down as far as growing goes, she is about 22 lbs maybe more and way tall! I don't know the exact though. She gives hugs and kisses all the time. Waves hi and bye bye, and does patty cake. She has been teething since she was 4 months has 5 almost 6 teeth! I love her more than I can say, she is so fun!!!

11 comments:

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

She looks so old and I do love that bow accept you should put her ears out I love her ears! See you tomorrow I hope Ever remembers me..

~..kass..~ said...

Love the bow, so cute! She sounds like Kodi the fearless part and all the bruises but not the height and weight :) Kodi hit 22 lbs at about 20 mo :)

Mikelle said...

She is getting so big i can tell she is full of personality. She's adorable. I hope tara has a good shower this weekend i wish i could be there!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I LOVE HER.

It is crazy to see how different & similar kids are. Lucy isn't very close to walking & is barely trying to crawl. I try to teach her to wave but she just laughs. She is working on getting fat & so far so good.

Jacy said...

She is so CUTE!!

Hey, not going to be able to make Tara's shower... BUMMER! My uncle from Boise is coming into town Thursday and has only seen Lx once when he was a month old. We are all having a big dinner... So sorry!! tell her why I'm not there... Thanks for the invitation though!

Let's hang out soon!!

The Jones Family said...

She is so cute and is getting so big!! I just weighed Hailey the other day and she is 22 lbs too at 16 months. She is seriuosly so beautiful, 8 months is so fun!

Heather Stott said...

she is beautiful! I can't believe how fast she has grown, and that she is already 8 months! wow! she is getting SO big! LOVE all the pics, I don't think you have one bad picture between the two of you! lucky girls!

GOULDING CLAN said...

She's so cute! I can't believe how similar her and Sienna are in size. They both weigh more than Kaia and she is 2! I love it. That's crazy that she has so many teeth. Sienna just got her first one and Kaia didn't get any until she was 1

Cassidy Legg said...

I cant believe she is 8 months already. That has flown by!! She is really cute

Julie said...

She is so so cute! I can't believe she is already 8 months!!!Time for another one!

Leah said...

I just LOVE your new blog header pic. That is the sweetest! She is growing up so fast. Sounds like she is a busy body and you have your hands full. What a doll!