Monday, April 14, 2008

She is so good!!!!

I am so lucky she is such a great baby! I love her more and more every day. I can't even describe how I feel about her. I crave her really! She just snuggles me, and lets me kiss her and doesn't fuss. I am sure she will change soon, I am trying to enjoy every moment right now.

Tara and Troy came for the weekend, it was so fun to see them. She loves her Auntie already! We went to the jazz game. I am not going to lie, it was hard to leave her, I got a little teary eyed a few times, I seriously missed her. But she was with my mom and did great. It was nice to go out and feel normal again. It is so nice not being pregnant. I can't even explain it! She has a schedule down pretty much, I am trying to change it a bit, but am not to successful. She wakes up about 11 or so every night, I feed her, then she is awake for a while. Then she eats again around 3 or 3:30, then again about 7 sometimes she makes it a little longer. It is not to bad, I am getting used to it. I just love her so I don't care when she wants it, I just love to hold her and bond with her.

She is growing and changing so fast, I wish time would slow down. She loves her bath, never cries when she gets her diaper changed, or when she has to go in her car seat. I hope these things stay this way, wishful thinking maybe! This is the best time of my life, being a mom is the most amazing thing, I am so blessed and lucky to have Ever, and even more lucky that I have a great husband that loves her maybe more than I do. He is so good with her and helps me so much. She is going to be a daddy's girl! Her are some recent pics, I am not a photgrapher, so they are not to great, but they will do!








6 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

She is so cute! It is the best being a Mom!

Brianna said...

Holy smokes! She is getting such a chuby little face. I love her. I need to come see her. Will you be home Saturday? I will have the four kids with me but maybe I can run in for a minute again like last time and just hold her and give her a little kiss. I miss her:(

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

She is such a cute baby & those cheeks are getting big - love it! I am loving this time too ... I don't want to go back to work.

Anonymous said...

OH I just can't get over how dang cute she is!! Seriously Nichole! beauty-babe is her nickname for me!

brit said...

She is so CUTE!!!!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh man they change too quick. It makes me SO sad! Maybe because my baby is almost 2 :( but wow she is 3wks already. You seem so happy!