Monday, April 28, 2008

More of my Ever!!!




This outfit cracks me up, she did not love the hat at all!!!





I know this is all I post about, but she is now my life, soon I will have a post not about her. If you are sick of it just move on to the next blog!!!! HAHA!!




She is now about 11 and 1/2 lbs, I don't know how she is gaining weight so fast but it is unbelievable. 0 to 3 month clothes are now getting tight, what is happening. It is like I am feeding her pure fat, she is so rolly, I love it. I just didn't think she would put on over 4 lbs in a month. I love her though, she is so much fun, she is starting to smile a little but here and there, I cry when she does it for some reason, I am a mush I guess!!!

8 comments:

Camie said...

Arn't their smiles the best. I also love it when they snuggle with their dads. She is so darling. Her little cheeks are to die for. Isn't crazy how fast they grow up!!!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh the top picture is my FAVORITE one I have ever seen of her! I also think the hat picture is pretty funny.

Evans said...

Wow you much have pure fat as milk, its so cute though! Elle was 11 lbs at 6 months and she seemed huge to me, but i just love when they are all rolly. She is so adorable and you look great too!

Kelli Eudis said...

Oh keep the pictures coming. I love to see how much they change. And she is just beautiful to look at.

Anonymous said...

Gabby only wore 0-3 month clothes for 3 weeks! I'm not kidding! I wish I was.
Nobody will get sick of you posting pictures of her. All of us mothers already know they are our whole world the minute they are born. There is no changing it! She is so beautiful, they are so fun to dress up when their clothes are that small!

Rachel said...

WE LOVE ALL THE PICTURES! She is too sweet and adorable! She looks just like Rhett! No worries about her gaining so much weight so fast, Andrew was the same way!

Michelle said...

She is so cute. What a good mix of the two of you. She has such cute outfits!! I absolutely love when they start smiling. I can't wait!!

Brianna said...

I posted them!!!