Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My beebee is 1 month today!!!!




I think this is the funniest picture, what is she doing???








She attempts to hold her own bottle, she gets so hungry she will hold it at her face so I don't take it away!


I seriously can't believe that it has been a month, crazy!!! She is still getting so big, I can't believe it. The 0 to 3 month clothes fit her now, really well!!! That is ok though, we have a ton of cute outfits in that size. Here are a few things I am thankful for!!!!


1. That Ever only gets up once in the middle of the night, she slept throught the night once already, 7 1/2 hours straight, wow!!!
2. That I am able to run again, yay, 2 times already, it is hard, but I love it.
3. That I was finally able to go tanning today, thanks Rhett for letting me get out for a minute!!!
4. That we were able to go to sacrament on Sunday, she was really good.
5. That I am almost done with my announcement/thank you's, they are taking forever.
6. That I have a great husband who loves our baby.
7. For frozen hot chocolates
8. That I get to pick out new birthday shoes today, wish it were pants, but I am not quite ready to buy new pants yet, couple more weeks of running hopefully will do it.
9. That Ever loves her bath, she smells so good after.
10. EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT WANT EVER TO SLEEP WITH ME, THE FACT THAT SHE CALMS DOWN THE SECOND I HOLD HER IS A REALLY GOOD FEELING, AND I DONT MIND FALLING ASLEEP FACE TO FACE WITH HER, SHE IS SO SNUGGLY!

11. Most of all that I am a mom, I can't believe it still, but I am so lucky and blessed, I just stare at her and cry, I love her so much!!!










12 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Oh man that picture is so funny, she looks like she is planing something sneaky... Way to go on the running! And the staring at her until it makes you want to cry, um I still do that is that bad?

Lindsey Lee said...

A month already?! Holy cow, time flies. Your so cute to be thankful for so many things. You are a lucky mama that she sleeps so well! My little guy still wakes up once to eat and then is ready to play at the crack of dawn. Nice. Anywho, keep on running...we should do st george together again! have you registered?

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Time flies... especially when it's not your own! I can't believe it's already been a month. You look amazing Nichole and Ever is SO adorable. It makes me really want a girl!! That's awesome that you're up and running again, I can't WAIT until I am done with being sick and can exercise again.

Loni said...

I can't believe it has been a month already.. I still have your shower gift sitting at my house, waitng for our next trip up north!! You look fantastic and she is so beautiful!! There is nothing better than being a mom!!!

Lindsey Lee said...

Hey Nichole...i need your email so i can just email you!! Anywho, yes i am running the wasatch back in june and then a 10 miler in june and 2 halfs in august down provo canyon. I would love to train anytime you want!! how is running going? It was so hard for me to get going after this baby!

Camie said...

So tender Nichole. I am so happy that she is sleeping for you. It sounds like you are just soaking it all up. Good for you. I can't believe it really has been a month. Time does fly! She is a doll face!

Evans said...

Wow she is getting big! Her little chubby cheeks are so cute. Time flys before you know it she will be walking and smacking you in the face like Elle does to me. Love the pictures of her and her daddy, looks like he is a good dad!

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

OH MY GOSH!! She is getting so big and changing so much she is so cute looks like I need to come up again asap!! love ya

Camie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!

Cassidy Legg said...

Oh my heck 1 month! That went by SO fast. Happy Brithday again. I hope you had a great birthday!!!

Heather Stott said...

it looks like you two are just thriving in your new roles as monther and daughter! the picturs are adorable!

Jacy Leany said...

A month old already?? Where did the time go? It seems I was just at your shower... Holy cow!! She's adorable Nichole!