Monday, May 14, 2007

Where's the wedding??

Hey everyone, I am a little upset that most of you have yet to post wedding pictures, I keep putting mine on hoping it will inspire you, and still they don't come! I know you say you didn't like your photographer or whatever, well look at mine, I think a little kid could have taken the same pics, but it is still nice to share, so whatever your excuse is it needs to go away, and the pictures must be shown. I really didn't see hardly any of your weddings,I feel bad about that and I feel like I missed a big part of your life, it would make me the happiest person in the world to see the pictures! So if you will please post some wedding pictures if you haven't already I will love you forever! Thanks everyone you are all so nice!! I can't wait to see them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: