Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Honey I'm Home!!!!!!!!






My favorite person in the world has returned to my life, well almost. He is on his way home right now! Things didn't go as he planned, the company he was selling for was not all that he thought, and he didn't feel comfortable with everything. There are more details but they are not important! He also said he hates being away from me, I hope he really means that, I know he did, probably not as bad as me. So six days away may not seem like a lot, but to me it was a while, that is the longest we have been apart in over three years! I hope I don't have to do it again. A couple days is ok, but that is to long! I had a lot of fun with my mom, she is a gem for living with me, I am gonna miss hanging out with her everynight!! So this is the update on my life, thanks to all that have posted wedding pics, still waiting for the rest! I loved all of them so far! Yeah for HUSBANDS!!!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo awesome! The longest I have been away from Shaun is 4 days. I don't know if I could have made it as long as you did! Serioulsy. Yeah for husbands!

Brianna said...

Yay!! I am so excited now Nick and I can come down and let the boys hang out again so we can run! Plus Nick is really wanting to go golfing with Rhett up here!! I am so excited! Wahoo!!! Call me sometime after 9:00 (nbo minutes).

Emily Blais said...

Amen Nichole! I am so glad he is coming home. (to you) Life is better and a lot less boring with husbands around. I left Casey for a week last thanksgiving, and it SUCKED! He decided to bail out on a cruise we had planned so he could "study" so I went without him :) it was his choice, but it still sucked for both of us, so I understand that six days is a LONG time! I am glad thats hopefully over for you!

~..kass..~ said...

That is freaking awesome for you, wish I had the same luck here LOL sigh

Jocelyn said...

Well Yay! your not a looser anymore! Jk! I'm glad he came home for your sake!

Anonymous said...

Sure Nichole, I finally post my wedding pics and you don't even look! Just messing with you. I hope you are spending lots of good time with Rhett.

Erin Tarwater said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! Jeramy is selling all day now and he doesnt get home till like 9 everynight and I hate it. Boo! Oh well, at least he's coming home!

Rachel said...

yay for you and rhett. i would never be able to survive for that long away from bryan, not even a week.

Lindsey Lee said...

Yeah!! Im happy you have your hubbie back!! Life is just way too hard when they are away! So we should all get together and run the 10 miler together!!

Michelle said...

Thats great! My cousins husband has left for China for the whole summer. Imagine how that would be. I think being away for a few days makes you appreciate eachother more but any more than that just sucks.

Anonymous said...

I know your husband is now home, but you are majorly slackin Nichole...What give?

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

my internet is down sorry ladies. New post coming as soon as problem is fixed!

Camie said...

come back to us....

Anonymous said...

Struuuuggggglliinnng!

Brianna said...

GGGGEEETTTTT TTTTHHHHEEEE IIIINNNNNTTTTEEERRRRNNNNEEETTTT FFFIIIXXXXEEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Cassidy Legg said...

nichole did you die?