Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tribute to my MOM!!



Happy Mother's Day from me to all you mom's out there! I feel being a mother is the most important job in the world! I know I wouldn't be the person I am today without my mom! She is my hero, she has been through so much in her life, so many up's down's, heartaches, and pain, and she is still the most amazing, strong women. Let me list a few things I love about her:


1. She calls me everyday to tell me she loves me and see how my day was!


2. She still goes to most of my doctor's appointments with me, I know you are all thinking I am a baby, maybe I am, but it means a lot to me that she cares that much.


3. She tells me how proud she is that I am her daughter, and I know she means it.


4. She has never ever missed a single performance, or cheering event, or race finish in my entire life. I watch tapes of performances in cheer, and you hear my mom yelling so loud, she was always there for everything we did in high school, and you could see on her face she was so proud!


5. Even when we couldn't afford to participate in activities, and we knew it, she would find a way, she always wanted us to have the best we could, when we had next to nothing.


6. It seems that everytime she is in the room, she is the life of the party, in high school she was mama pay, and she would fit right in with my friends, I really loved that. She was the best most understanding mom, gave rides, let me stay out late, she really trusted me, sometimes I don't know if that was a good thing, then I realize it was, I didn't need to lie or rebel!


7. She would take me on crush drives whenever I wanted!


8. She let me drive our nicer car in high school, and she would drive our old 88' cavalier with no air and a broken muffler, this may seem weird to you, but she truly cared about me and my sister, I didn't even have to ask, she just wanted us to have the nicer things. She never puts herself first.


9. Most of all she would give you everything or anything you need, no matter what, love, material things, she would skip paying a bill to buy someone a gift if she needed to, she has the biggest heart of anyone I know in the world! She loves me more than anything and she is my best friend. I can tell her anything and she won't judge me or feel differently about me, she would just love me more!


MY MOM IS AMAZING AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH! I AM SO GLAD I AM HER DAUGHTER, WE HAVE HAD SOME EXTREMELY TOUGH YEARS BUT I WOULD NOT CHANGE THEM FOR ANYTHING, THEY HAVE MADE ME THE PERSON I AM TODAY! SHE HAS HELPED MAKE ME THE PERSON I AM TODAY!!!
I hope you all have a fabulous mother's day and know that being a mother is the most amazing gift you can give!

8 comments:

Marla said...

Nichole you almost made me cry. I hope my kids love me that much when they are grown. Not that I need to but I vouch for you. We had the privledge of living by the Pay's for a long time and she is truly great.

Jocelyn said...

Yes I love "mama pay"!! She really is great! The funny thing about reading this post, is that I already knew all of it....Is that weird? or I guess it just always showed how much she does for you girls!!

Anonymous said...

You do have a wonderful mother. It shows how close you and Tara are to her. That is so important. I feel the same way about my mom, she trusted me so I never had to lie or rebel either. Yay for wonderful mothers.

Erin Tarwater said...

Hey Nichole, Jeramy says your mom is cool. I had to have him explain crush drives to me though, I had never heard that before. Thats so funny, I've totally done that before.

Michelle said...

Those are some pretty pictures of all of you. Aren't mothers wonderful. I just hope I can be as good of a mother as ours were.

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

I could not have said it better my self Nick!! I am so sad I did not get to see my mom on mother's day. Seeing that made me cry she is the strongest women ever! And the best mom and I love her so much!!

Kelli Eudis said...

What a cute post nichole...my mother is the same way. It's nice to have someone who loves you unconditionally.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Tara we really missed you a lot to! We will need to get together very soon! Love ya, and our mom is the best!!!