Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What a week!!!

So I am so excited that my internet works again! This has been a pretty crazy week, Rhett came home, that was so good, then a couple days later gets deathly ill! We were babysitting my 2 nieces on monday, everything was fine, then later that night he gets a really bad stomach ache. He thought it was hunger pains, WRONG!! I mean non stop puking, and everything else that you could imagine! We were in the ER forever that night and into the morning, they sent us home and it kept getting worse. It was so bad, I felt so bad for him, we still don't know exactly what it was, but I pray that I don't get it, or anybody for that matter. I have never seen someone puke so much, I felt so bad for him! Anyway that went away, we were able to go to Brianhead for the weekend, that was so nice and fun! Just very relaxing and a much needed break. Here are some cool pics from the twisted forest, it is pretty there! Also a couple from babysitting, a couple hours before Rhett's puking marathon, my nieces are the cutest ever, so is my hubby! And I am way excited, this is going to be a fun week for me, I get to run a 10 mile race Saturday with Brianna, way excited, Tara I am going to miss you, but Lake Powell is way better. And tomorrow I am going to have DARK HAIR AGAIN, I am really excited about it! My life is pretty boring, running, changing my hair color, and a healthy husband gets me excited. Wow, my life is sad! So that is all I guess. I will try to post more regularly now!!

No comments: