Wednesday, October 7, 2009

some things to remember!






1. when she sees her halloween costume she says, "halloween party"
2. i could tell she needed to go poo so i said , do you want to go on the potty? she says "yeah" and sure enough went. lets hope it sticks this time
3. she plays with the halloween decorations, she says "scare me". she plays with a little scarecrow, i asked what she did to it she says, "broke a eye off", which she did.
4. heard her in her room saying, "my name Ever Yates! "
5. if you want to brush her teeth you have to let her brush yours.
6. she put her arm around tegan in the shopping cart the other day and sang him the whole barney song.
7. most words that have an R as the second letter like, tree, crab, cradle, TRUCK, all make the F sound. yeah not always good.
8. she says the F word when you ask her what the Q says, weird. she trys to say quack.
9. every time we see a truck she just says truck, or the f word i mean.
10. loves to sing, and wants a tubby all the time.
11. wants to color all day, will draw something and say what it is, like a circle or a dog.
12. when we go to the store she says oh thats cute to everything, or thats adorable.
13. loves to pick her clothes out.
14. way picky eater, way. maybe its cause she is sick right now.
15. poor thing has puked a lot in the last few days, she says, I frew up when she is done, so sad.
16. so funny when you open a cupboard or a drawer and find random things. rhett found a spoon and bowl in his sock drawer the other day, and I found a bowl of grapes in the cupboard, a day after I gave them to her.
17. she understands everything I say, i talk to her like I would anyone. she is so easy to negotiate with to, I say k we need to do this then you can have that, or something like that and she is so good to do it.
18. hasnt thrown a tantrum in a while, used to do it all the time. when we leave the park instead of freaking she just says, "bye park, see u later". also cleans up her mess really well.
19. oh my gosh, and I love you are my favorite things she says.
20. she sees letters when we are out and says what it is and there sound without me asking.
21. she is so sweet to me, gives the best loves and kisses me without me asking, i freaking love her to death.
22. kind of a bully. maybe worried about her toys is a better way to put it. nursery is this sunday for the first time. help I am freaking out, worried to death about how she will act.
23. wears 2t pants now, so stinking tall.
24. loves her halloween fairy costume, says "I fly" when she has it on and jumps around.

this 18 month of her life is so fun. i cried last night thinking about how old she is getting. CRAZY!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Could I please see her again? She sounds like a hoot! She just reminds me of YOU! for real! Just her personality I love it! So please...when your in town next can I do a bond session with ever? :) Thanks!

djzmcallister said...

That is so cute definitely want to remember those things. She sounds like she has the cutest personality, totally compatible for Zhar, he likes older girls:-)

~..kass..~ said...

Oh wow she is getting so big! And just too cute :)

Pay Family said...

Ever is sooo beautiful and she looks adorable in her costume.

Love,
Teri