Thursday, October 15, 2009

a quick trip to STG!!!


i am not sure what this new smile is, i kinda think it cute and fuuny. you just say show me your teeth or say cheese and this is what you get now. so funny!












we had a great time visiting with rhett's parents and my dad and family!! I forgot my camera when we visited with my dad but we had a great time seeing them. Ever had a great time with all of you and we love and miss you. hopefully we can see you again soon. thanks for visiting with us and making memories, it means a lot.

we stayed with rhett's parents, Ever loves them both as well. she is one lucky little girl, she has a lot of people who love her. we got to visit with rhett's bro Todd and his wife wendy and kids. that was a lot of fun. Ever and Braxton have a lot of fun together, and Kambrie is so cute with her. all in all we had a great time, to short as usual but great! Love you all!

No comments: