1. So glad that I was only sick for 1 day. It is the weirdest sickness. I really don't know what it is, this is the second time it has hit me in the last 3 months. I am so sick to my stomach, and the worst part is the body aches, serious ones. I can barely pick up Ever. My wrist, ankles and lower back just throb. I can't understand what the crap it is. I can't eat or drink and want to sleep. Then it is gone pretty much after like 24 hours. Weirdest thing. I am glad it is so short. Ever spent some time with her auntie and uncle Troy. Which she loves so much! Thanks guys
2. When Ever turned 18 months I was so excited about nursery, I knew she would love it. The first few times were ok. She did ok. Now she has some serious anxiety. She tells me almost every day she does not want to go to nursery. Rhett and I used to be nursery leaders, we were always very welcoming to parents who felt they could not leave there screaming child with strangers. Some parents are ok with it. We thought that was not our place to tell them if they were not welcome in or not. And it is more help right? Not so much in my case. I sit in class so sad that she is crying, and wanting me. She is only 2. She doesn't really understand, and I get sick to my stomach. I tried to go in once, I asked if it was ok if I came in for the last 10 minutes. They said no we are ok. So confused, it's only nursery. I have talked to some people about it because I feel that a few times with me spending some time in with her she will get it, and know I am coming back. I have yet to meet someone who was not allowed in the nursery. I know parents that spend every sunday in nursery with their kids, that is not what I want. All I want is enough time to make her comfortable. I know there are people in my ward that read this. I have nothing against the leaders, they are so cute and nice with the kids, I just want to not leave my daughter in hysterics, that is all. I am a person that is NOT ok with that. Does anyone have this problem? If so how do I handle it. People say just go in, I tell them that is not an option, I am being told I am there to long the second I drop her off. I am lost on what to do.
3. I want my license. I want to feel like I am important, I want my moneys worth. I put in ALL my time, I did ALL that was asked of me, even when I felt like it wasn't helping me learn to do hair. I am so frusterated. It is NOT my fault I dont have it. I should have learned everything I need to know in the 1 1/2 YEARS I spent every day there. I want my license, NOW. It is so hard and inconvenient to set aside special times to go in now, its far, I have to get a babysitter, more than anything frusterating. I was there every day, for a year and a half. Love the peeps there, I do. Just sick of people asking me, do you have your license, and I say no. Mostly embarrising. I love doing hair, I love having a full schedule saturdays. It is so fun to create things, talk to people and be a listener. I love all my clients so much.
4. I loved that it was warm enough today that Rhett and I were able to clean up the front yard a bit, it makes the biggest difference. I also love that Rhett loves working on our house. He does the best job, my downstairs bathroom is looking so good, can't wait to see it finished.
5. I think it is so weird how fast Ever's mood changes. She can be so happy, then instantly she is mad. So weird. At least the happy out weighs the anger.
6. I love tv, I really do. When I sit and watch it though I feel so unproductive. I find myself watching like half a show because I have been sitting to long. I am so weird I know.
7. I need to get Ever's 2 year pictures done. I think I may do them myself. I just need to do it, and plan her party. Not sure what to do still, and who to invite. I don't want people to feel like they have to come, or feel bad because I do just a small party with her little friends. Oh boy. Lots to do. But so fun, I love birthdays.
Grammy got Ever a cute apron, so we made cookies. She wants to do EVERYTHING herself. So I thought this would be perfect. She loved it and looked darling in her apron.
Oh her cheesness. Is that a word? Well her favorite place to be is aunties house. It's like heaven! Her auntie and cousin Tegan are there for starters, more toys than a kid knows what to do with and a dog. She loves it there, can't you tell by her face.