Thursday, October 29, 2009

19 months and pumpkins!



This little thing is 19 months now. I think blogging about it makes it come faster, but it is such a good way for me to remember things, it pretty much my diary for her. I hope someday to print it off for her. I want to remember every little thing, I can't help it.

1. Her manners are getting so good, she says thank you, and sometimes thank you so much, thats my favorite. Please and your welcome are becoming a lot more common to.
2. She is starting to be more opinionated about her clothes
3. I let her pick out her shoes most days, she likes it
4. She is getting more shy, which I must say I love because I get to hold her more that way.
5. She is really liking playing with other kids a lot and does fairly well with sharing
6. She is getting better at saying OK mom when I say no to something
7. loves to play in candles and rub the wax everywhere, also loves to take everything out of the dishwasher and spread it around the house.
8. Loves puting on her own lotion
9. She lets me do her hair
10. pretty good about not messing it up, but really hates her bangs in her eyes
11. says thats cute all the time, to clothes, or whatever.
12. Loves lucky charms
13. still loves her 2 bottles at nap and bedtime
14. gets right in her big girl bed at nights and goes to sleep around 9 pm
15. wakes up 2 to 3 times at night and rarely sleeps past 7 am
16. asks for mommy a lot and I love it
17. has seriously stinky feet for a little one
18. hates getting her teeth brushed. its a battle
19. loves to get lipstick (lipgloss) put on
EXTRA's

--Loves when her daddy comes home, runs up to him and gives him a big hug.
--Loves Teg! they are playing together so well and she is a lot softer now.
--when a song comes on she tells everyone to dance individually, like dance Teg, or dance gammy. it so funny!
-- Not really good at feeding herself, she makes a mess and plays in her food mostly. gotta stop that
-- I did a brides hair and her maid of honor here at my house on saturday, when the maid of honor got her dress on Ever said, you are a beautiful ballerina!

Our version of carving pumpkins is
coloring them!

Ever had a blast, did this for like 45 minutes, she was very proud. she takes after her daddy! Sorry little girl, mommy hates messy things really bad!
I kinda think her hair is looking red, i have been blow drying it, its so shiny and seriously looks red sometimes. not sure where that came from! But I love it!

6 comments:

Evans said...

That's so funny because before I read that about you saying her hair looks red I thought the same thing! It looks so cute blown out i love it! She is looking so grown up it's scary! got your halloween card thanks! so dang cute!

Kelly and Charmaine said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! What a doll!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, next time you guys are down we should introduce our girls. I bet they would love a play date! Liv is getting really stir crazy being cooped up in the house with just me while we wait for baby # 2. Ever is such a cutie!

Heather Stott said...

she is so cute, and she smiles SO much in all her pictures, I think she is used to the camera! haha, she is darling. It's good to here she goes to bed and stays in it when you put her to sleep. I have been thinking about that lately when the baby comes William will be moving to a big boy bed and he will be 18 months. I hope hes ready by then!

Julie said...

Love her! I love her hair straight! K...so for next year with the pumpkins, at walmart they have the cutest things...it's like mr potato head things that you just poke in the pumpkins. We used some and they turned out soooo cute! She is so adorable!

djzmcallister said...

Great ideas for young kids. Her smile is so cute.