Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's new????

Nothing really, this maybe be a boring list of new things going on here, but what the hey, I need a new post!

1. We too had a mouse Lindsey, I wanna move!
2. Ever has her two bottom teeth, and she has been a fussy sweetheart, she is not as bad as I expected, but sleeping through the night has not been going near as well!
3. She now weighs over 18 lbs, but still eats the same amount, most days less than normal???? Don't get it!
4. I love Rhett, look at the countertops he is in the middle of installing, I can't believe I married such a handy talented person, he can do whatever he wants, even residing the garage, and installing theater like lighting in my basement, he is the best! How did I get so lucky!
5. I decided to not run the marathon, I am not going to go into much detail right now, I am really bummed about it, but have many reasons, that is a blog all in itself on a vent day! If anyone wants my spot you can use my number and stuff!!!
6. Tara is coming Friday, and we are doing an extreme hair makeover, I can't wait, the pics are soon to come! I can't wait to see her!
7. We get to have the fastest trip in the world this weekend to stg, to see Rhett's cousin return from his mission! I love stg!
8. I want someone to have there baby already, I always check blogs to see when the next bundle arrives, I can't wait for all my prego friends to have there beebees!!!
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

Brianna said...

Can I have your daughter, your countertops and your hair??? You suck. I talked to you today and you didn't say anything about not running the marathon? What the? Maybe we can try to run it together next year! Good idea! When I come visit you can I take some more pictures of Ever? Thanks!

~..kass..~ said...

That counter top is awesome! I LOVE the picture of ever under her toys! Kenton had that same shaky lion, he LOVED that thing!!!

Evans said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe Ever weighs 18 pounds thats insane! She is a cutie! Sometime when you are down we need to get together. Tara said you might go to lunch with us on Monday if you are still in town so that would be fun!

Hillary said...

your baby is so stinking cute. Your counter tops are beautiful. I just weighed my little girl and she only weighs 23.8 and she is 2 years old. It is crazy, how fast they grow.

Stacy said...

I made ryker a quilt out of the same fabric of the quilt in you r pics. I love it. Ever is so adorable. What a cutie pie.

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

I love the bangs and your hair looks long now I am having second thoughts about my makeover remember what Rhett said what if that is true?? Ever looks so cute I love the one under the toy too on her tummy she is getting so big I love it! I can't wait until tomorrow see you in one day!!

Higbee said...

Ever is sooo cute!

Julie said...

How cute is she??? And you! I love your hair like that! You actually look so so much like Tara now I had to do a couple double takes! :) That baby is too much! So cute! See ya tomorrow! My roots are badly needing you! :)

Rachel said...

I haven't had a peek at your blog forever! Ever has grown up so much! She looks just like you now I think! She is darling! I want to meet her one day soon!

Long Family said...

She is so cute! That's nice your hubby is so handy. You have a really cute family!!

Kimi said...

Nichole, I really like your hair with bangs, it looks really cute. I can't decide if Ever looks more like you or Rhett.

Megan Andersen said...

She already has her teefies!(That is what my daughter calls them). I am excecting Colt's to pop through any day now.

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and thought "what the heck, I'll leave a little something". I don't know if you'll even remember me from high school...my name way back then was Kim Beckstead (now Cooper). Anyway, I just thought I'd say "hi" and your daughter is beautiful!

Camie said...

How handy to have a husband that is so handy. Ever is doll face of course and you are beautiful. Period.

Marcie said...

Hey Nichole
I did finally start a blog! I cant believe what a perfect mix Ever is of you and Rhett. Thats a bummer about the marathon. I am sure that was a very hard decision to make!
Take Care,
Marcie

Amber said...

Nichole, you're family is so dang hott! I can't get over it. Ever is a little doll... I love her. I don't have your phone number:( so sad! But I heard that you have a number for the Marathon! Lani is looking for a number.. Would you want to sale it to her???!!!

Kevin and Ashley said...

Nichole!

This is Ashley (cooper) Sorensen (from Contempo Tile)! Your family is DARLING! It's so good to see you guys doing so well.

Marci said...

Okay really, it has been WAAAY too long since we have hung out! What the heck!? Have you become too good for us?? j/k but really, we need to hang out again soon!!!! We miss you! Sam even made a comment tonight how it has been too long! Call us!

Jacy Leany said...

Hey we DO need to get together... Maybe we should hang out this weekend with our hubbies??

We're free... Call me if you guys wanna do it!