Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thankful for.....





I stole this idea (as usual).

1. That we had a quick and fun trip to stg, and got to see some family, that is all we had time for! I want to make a longer trip and get together with all the friends!

2. For my great run this morning, it was the best weather today, not windy and just right temp!

3. That I was able to spend so much time with Tara this last weekend, so fun to see her prego and cute, she looks so cute with her new do!!! She should be posting pics very soon!

4. That I was able to hang out with Brianna, it is always so much fun, and her baby bump is so cute!

5. That I get to see Brianna some more!!!

6. That my laundry is pretty much done, that is always my favorite!

7. That Ever is so cute, and sweet, and took a 3 hour nap today so I could get my laundry done!

8. That Ever sits up all by herself now, she barely falls over, it is so cute! She is so strong. I love when people see her and say oh how old is she 7 or 8 months, and I get to say almost 5, it is humorous!

9. That Rhett is such a good dad and husband, he loves us both so much and works so hard for us!

10. For all of Ever's grandparents, she is truly loved by all of them.

8 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

She is so cute! I love the picture with Rhett holding her! She looks SO pretty!

Marci said...

Okay really when are we getting together so I can play with her??? She misses me, I can see it in her eyes!! Call us this weekend. We have no plans.

Staci said...

Wow, she is getting so big, so fast! Obviously we don't see eachother nearly enough! Let's talk about a Sunday dinner in the near future! I'll host!

Anonymous said...

she is too dang cute! I love her little facial expression

Leah said...

I really can't believe she can sit up now! That is impressive. She seriously is so adorable! It's crazy but Brody seems a lot older to me than he is too. I think the bigger babies are just strong!! We definately should get them together!! oh yeah, i am coming through Salt Lake on my way to IF next month. I really would love to stop by and visit on my way! It's been so long..

Michelle said...

She is such a doll. You do have some good things to be thankful for!

Megan Andersen said...

It was so good seeing you guys last weekend! I love her!! She is the only baby that makes me hungry for more!!!

Brianna said...

look at the link on my blog "mike and maren" there are some pictures of a little baby girl named Scarlett and it reminded me of you. She is stinking CAute!