Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Brianhead!

He really wasn't driving crazy here, it just looks like it!
Ever thinking she is big in a high chair!

Grandpa helping her swing!
Grandma Colleen snuggling her for a nap, which she was not good about taking there!
My crazy cute nephew Braxton!
Rhett trying to fix the swings, I think he looks so funny!

My crazy girl!
Look at Rhett!
My cute prego sis and her hubby Troy!
Ever and Grandpa Dave! Sorry she was so honery that day guys!
Ever and Auntie
Hanging out by the fire!


Ever sits by herself now for a bit, so cute!
My nephew Kayler at his baseball game, the next day he got hit in the eye and had the biggest black eye I have seen!
Ever loves grandpa Marlin's goatie!
We don't know how to take a normal pic!

Just got back from a fun trip to Rhett's cabin. We had a lot of fun, and it was so nice to see everyone, we miss going there, and all the trips we used to make!

9 comments:

ME said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe Ever is semi-seating up! Also that picture of Rhett is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Camping with a baby is NOT something I enjoy. It's funny that you would say that something about Hadlee reminds you of Ever. I though the same thing when I saw her. She could pass for one of mine. She is so stinkin' cute.

Evans said...

Haha that picture of Rhett is so funny! Looks like you guys had a good time! Ever is so cute as always!

Jocelyn said...

Okay...
1. Like your so dang tiny and you birthed a child only 3-4 months ago!!! *scowl*

2. I dont belive tara is pregnant! she is too small! I'm calling it a Hoax untill I see baby bumpage!!!!!

Heather Stott said...

FUN FUN FUN! ever looks so old! I cant belive how time flys! she is SO gorgeous!

Leah said...

I enjoyed those pics, you guys are hilarious! And I cannot believe Ever is almost sitting by herself and she is only 4 mo. old!!! Watch out, she could be an early walker, which means extra trouble!! Such a cutie!

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

Oh I want to go back already it was so much fun and so relaxing Ever was a good baby the whole time she always is and those pictures in the high chair are so cute I love her!! You do look amazing you always do!

Long Family said...

That looks like so much fun. My hubby is such an outdoor guy. I love camping too, but I'm not so sure with 2 little kids! How was it???? Cody's trying to talk me into going, but I need an opinion!!! Your family is darling!!! And it's definitely not fair, you are still so tiny. It doesn't even look like you had a baby. Some of us arent that lucky :(. Ttyl

Babe said...

I am so jealous about the cabin........I wish my in-laws never would have sold theirs!!! I love how chunky ever is, Trey's getting chunky too, and it's so cute!!