Friday, February 15, 2008

My funniest memories....

Reading everyone's funny memories of there friends has really got me thinking of mine. I have decided I was a really weird person, but I had so much fun, I can't even begin to tell you! Here are some funny ones, I seem to have a memory with close to all of you I swear! Here they go...

1. We once snuck into the city pool with some boys, turned it on the slide, and went down it in our underwear. How scary. Brianna
2. We got chased around bloomington for like an hour by some crazy guy who caught us for toilet papering and we all peed our pants we were so scared. Michelle, and heather were there for sure, maybe jocelyn
3. I sat in the car while a bunch of you snuck into Rhett's backyard to spy on him, after his mish, I was so mad, crying and sad, it was hilarious, they almost caught us. I know of Cassidy, Brianna and Rachel for sure
4. We went to San diego, dressed like twins the whole time practically, and told everyone we were twins, what dorks. Brianna
5. We almost got beat up at a stop light by some gangsta chicks in salt lake, cause we looked at them wrong. Tara
6. At a basketball tournament we stayed up all night and pranked a room of other cheerleaders, I pretended to be a boy, the next morning we got to hear all about the boy that kept pranking there room all night. We pranked emily and Kailee's room, my room had cass, and KAsey for sure I think Tara to
8. You witnessed my first kiss, at Michelle Debs birthday party, and saw me cry for hours cause I was so mad, I wanted it to be Rhett, I was a little obsessed with him. Cassidy
9. We hung a sheet in my room and took pictures with porcelain dolls, and thought we were so cute. Brianna
10. We only had one bike, so we taped a big cotton pad on the seat and pumped eachother everywhere. I fell off the back once, rode the tire and ruined my new lucky jeans, they had a huge black tire mark on the crotch. Brianna
11. We were at sconecutter and you peed your pants in the booth, poured ice on it, then the cleaning lady whiped it up thinking it was soda, and continued to wipe all the other tables as well. Kassy
12. I ate all your rice when I came to your house, that is all I did, and I was so scared of your dog. Jocelyn
13. We had professional pictures taken of us at kmart, they were cute haha! Brianna
14. We invented swingnastics. Brianna
15. You had a second graduation at Kaity's house, hilarious! Cass
16.You drank my backwash, and knew it! EEEWWWW Tara
17.I cried forever when I forgot your birthday one year, you thought I was a dork. Brianna
18. We drove my dads car around the circular drive way for hours, cause we were to young to drive anywhere else. I did this with two of you I think. Tara and Brianna
19.We got in a huge fight on our senoir trip and were yelling at eachother cause I wanted to put mascara on!! We fought like the rest of the trip.Brianna
20. You told everyone not to play with me in elementary school, so I would throw moss at people from the gutter, or hang out with my mom! I was cool. Brianna
21. You ran over my foot in the school parking lot, and I said the F word for the first time. Tara
22. We did a sweet dance to backstreets Everybody in the ninth grade talent show. Jocelyn and Camie
23. On the way to state football game in cedar your bug broke down. and we all rode the rest of the way in the back of a truck, freezing. Kassy and Brianna
24. A bunk bed collapsed on you in Brianhead, and you held it up. Another one of you were on the top it was the funniest sight ever! Brianna was on the bottom, Jocelyn was on the top
25. When Rhett broke up with me one of the times, you brought me a little basket of things to help me feel better, I hope you remember doing this, it was so nice. Carly
26. Me and your little sister used to go in your room and use all of your stuff, you would get so mad and yelled at us all the time. Marla
27. Once when it rained we got in our pajamas and rode down the gutters, that is sick. Brianna
27. You took a tuna shot out of my belly button during truth or dare! Tara
28 You threw the phone at me and it broke on my elbow, then threatened to cut me with a razorblade. Tara
29. Once you were trying a stunt I was supposed to catch you when you fell, I didn't and you hit the ground, I cried so hard. This was Jocelyn, but I am sure I dropped Emily to
30. We got in a fight cause I didn't want to wear jeans on game day to school, I wanted to wear my warm-ups. I was always getting in trouble for not wearing my skirt to, I can think of 3 of you that would tell me to take my warm ups off!!! I was a brat or the "bi" they called me. This was cass, jocelyn, Laura, and I remember kailee and emily getting mad at me for wearing my pants! Brynn called me the Bi!!!

They may not seem funny to all of you, but they are some really fond memories that I have, I love all of them, they made me laugh today! I could go on all day, but I hope some of you remember these. I have many more, but am saving them. A lot of them are from cheer, and you all know we did some crazy weird things, we have some picture to prove it. I love all my friends so much, and can't wait to see you all tomorrow.

11 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

too funny! I remember the 1st kiss, well the crying. And #'s 11 &23. I loved reading through all of them Great post! How are you feeling lately? You about done:)

Camie said...

Nichole, some funny memories! So yes how are you feelings. can you beleive how close its getting. With Jacy having had her baby it makes me so anxious!

Cassidy Legg said...

who is 30 cause I dont remember that at all but wouldnt doubt if it involved me.... why did I even care.....

Jocelyn said...

I'm laughing so hard at number 20 right now!!!! Hahahahahaha!!! I remember a lot of these memories even though some of them dont' involve me! I can't believe you remember all of these! So funny!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

#15 is friggin hilarious! I ran into Ian Goewey not too long ago and he asked if Cassidy had graduated again. Oh man! And for some reason I keep reading the one about you in elementary throwing the moss. Not that I knew you back then but I think it's my fav! I seriously have read it over and over and I laugh everytime!

Heather Stott said...

You must have kept a journal to remember all of those things. I found mine the other day from when I was like 15. I was reading it and thinking to my self I need to destroy this before anyone sees it. Funny though becuase the story of #2 was writen out in detail. It was hilarious to read it!

Jessica McAllister said...

Your shower was so fun thanks for inviting me. You looked so happy and so good I hope I can look that good, I am excited. Such cute clothes and baby stuff too.

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

I just gagged reading those nasty truth or dares that we have done I miss those days!

Mikelle said...

Nicole, Congrats on the baby news that's great! Tell Tara she better get going. I had to laugh at your memories they were hilarious.

Emily Blais said...

I am positive I am number 29. haha. Dont worry, I forgive you! :) You were the most Elite spot I had! Number 30 might me me too. I used to freak out over stupid crap like that. I am so dumb! haha. LOVE the memories though. I might have to do a post like this! I am so excited for the baby thats coming!!! I was so sad I had to miss your shower! Thats the crapiest thing about living outside of Utah. UGH!

Michelle said...

Those are halarious!! I got you baby shower invite, which tell Tara that they are so cute but I work on Sat. and don't get out until at least 6:30. But I will meet up with ya another time. So do you guys live in Murry?