Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Baby Stuff!

This is the cute pack and play/bassinett that my dad and stepmom got for us. I picked it out up here at usa baby, and love it. They were nice enough to get it for us. Thanks so much!!! I love it! She is going to be so spoiled with all her good grandparents.
Here are a few outfits that I have so far, not even close to all of them but a few, I made a few of the flower clips to go with a couple of them, I hope she has some hair so she can wear them. I love her swimsuit, can't wait to see her chubber legs in it!



This is pretty close to the stroller/car seat we got, the color is just a little different. My Mother-in-law got this for us, I love it. It is so cute, easy to push, small, and the color is neutral enough any blanket will go, and it can work for the next kid, if there is one, boy or girl. Love it! Thanks Colleen. We are so lucky to have so many nice people to get things for us. We really havent had to purchase anything yet. Our crib was given to us by my sister in law, the dresser changing table we got with a gift card from my dad and wife. We are so blessed to have so many nice people in our lives. My mom is always getting new fun stuff for the baby as well. My sister made some really cute burp rags, along with the baby bedding, (check out her blog to see how well she did) I will have to get a picture of those, they are the cutest! We are blessed!

9 comments:

Brianna said...

I LOVE that pack and play! It totally matches your house too. It has the cutest pattern. I can't wait to see her chubby legs either!!! I am getting so freaking excited. Thanks again for doing my hair today. I love it more now than I did when I left there. Your the best!

~..kass..~ said...

aren't girls clothes the BEST!!! So much easier to shop for! I LOVE the black dress!!! Can't wait for her to make her debut, I bet not more than you guys though. With all the new babies on here I had a dream I was preggers LOL

Heidi said...

How cute! I bet it's so fun getting everything ready for a new baby. I love the baby Naartjie stuff...my little cousin has that same teal outfit. Darling!!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I want to see photos of the baby clips you made - I need to make some headbands & clips so I need to copy!

Camie said...

First off, I love your pack n play. Next off I have that stroller...love it! Next I absolutely love Naartjie's! I could dress Drew from that store everyday! She looks like she is going to be one spoiled but CA-UTE little girl! Its so nice to have grandparents that spoil!!

Rachel said...

oH MY heck I love it all! little girl stuff is the cutest!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Your house is so nice!!! I love it!
I am really hoping i feel good enough so I can come to your baby shower! I have been looking forward to seeing you!

.mel. said...

What fun stuff, your baby will be gorgeous!!! I love your house too, looks SO cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog.

*/ Jillian said...

these are all darling! Little girls are so fun!

Danielle said...

Hey, does that pack and play fold up easy? I am looking for something that I can travel with that the baby can sleep in...