Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nothing new....

Well I have nothing new to blog really. My internet has been out for 2 weeks at home, so I sneak a peek at work once in a while, but I am seriously slacking, sorry. I get to find out the sex of my baby in a week and a half, I am so freaking excited I can barely stand it! I think it is a boy, most people do, that probably means it is a girl. Either way, I don't care, I just want my body to get used to having this baby in there, to calm down, and feel better. I decided last night after washing my makeup off my face, which right now looks like a halloween mask, I have to wear so much to cover the acne I have, to take a picture of it. I am so nervous to post a picture, it is so bad, I know if I post it many people will see it and that is scary, I just have never seen anyone get prego and look like this, it is out of control. My hormones must be freaking out still, I still feel sick all the time and have the worst headaches, so I am guessing my hormones aren't calming down yet. What a baby I am huh, I swear the day I feel better I am going to be so happy, I am happy now, but to be honest it is kind of a front I am puting on, I feel like being a hermet, and am kind of depressed, I don't know what to do. Sorry once again to be such a downer, I will feel better soon I am sure.

My house is still a work in progress but looking so good, the entire upstairs is now pretty much painted, not the nursery, that will happen after I find out whether it is a boy or a girl. Rhett is working so hard, I love him, and appreciate him so much, I don't know what I would do without him.

As soon as the internet is up, I will post pictures of the house progress, acne, and whatever else I snap a pic of in the mean time! I wish I could see everyone in a way, but then I am embarrassed to, I really just want to keep to myself, but I miss all of ya, especially miss going to stg, it has been like 5 months, that is the longest it has been for me. Soon we will come though and we will have to do lunch!

12 comments:

Camie said...

Nichole,
Do not ever feel bad about how you are feeling. YOu should not feel guilty for wanting to be a hermit and sometimes being depressed. I am going through the same thing as you. Our bodies are working overtime right now and its all we can do to hang in there until the end. If you want to be a hermit, do it! Whatever helps not matter what anyone else thinks is more important.

It gets tiring putting up a front all the time doesn't it? At the end of the day I am exhausted either from feeling sick or from acting like everythign is fine. But I promise its worth it. I know you know that. I get to find out on Nov. 1 what we are having too. I am so exicted. I am exicted to see what you will be having as well.

Don't feel like you are a baby. Being pregnant is seriously one fo the hardest things I put myself through. Some peopel thoroughly enjoy it, but I have to totally pysch myself up to do it again. YOu would think we were crazy for doing it a second time. Stick in there, you are a trooper.

I want to know what names you are thinking about...I am thinking about STELLA if its a girl :)

Camie said...

oh man was that the longest comment ever...did I even beat out Lindsey??

michellep said...

Yeah, what Camie said, and I'm sure you look as beautiful as ever, probably more so!

Jake said...

Oh Nichole... I hear ya! It is so hard! My back is killing me, my moods are crazy, and I just feel like frump girl! Once you find out what you're having though, see the pictures in the ultrasound, and start to feel it move, it makes it all the more real and better! It's like you forget the bad stuff you're going through and look forward to the days to come. That sounds so lame but, that's what I've noticed.
It is so cool when they start to kick and move in there. I am so excited for you to experience that...(maybe you already have? I didn't till week 20-ish)
Maybe we should get together sometime for lunch? We can vent to eachother...
Hang in there girl! You're almost half way there!

Heather Stott said...

hey girl hand in there! I feel like that all the time and i don't even HAVE a reason to be like that! so it's ok! if you get down to St. George in the future I would love to see you! I know I haven't seen you in like forever but it would be nice! hang in there, you are stronger and healthier than a lot of people that go through this you can do it and you will come out of this with a beautiful baby! how exciting is that! :)

Heather Stott said...

hey girl hand in there! I feel like that all the time and i don't even HAVE a reason to be like that! so it's ok! if you get down to St. George in the future I would love to see you! I know I haven't seen you in like forever but it would be nice! hang in there, you are stronger and healthier than a lot of people that go through this you can do it and you will come out of this with a beautiful baby! how exciting is that! :)

Rachel said...

i usually don't take the time to read other peoples comments, but i did, and all i can say is ditto to what camie and jacy said! I pretty much felt the same way you are in my first trimester. once you start feeling better though it is so much eaiser and you can really enjoy being pregnant! I can't imagine it getting any worse for you! hopefully you will start feeling a little bit normal here in a few weeks!

Camie said...

Nichole, I tracked your phone number down, I wanna call and chit chat with you, would you care?

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Thanks everyone, it is nice to hear some positive comments in my life, you all are so nice and such great friends. When I am in stg for sure we will all get together, I will suck it up and see people, I know that none of you will judge me, it is weird because I usually don't care what I look like or anything, I will go anywhere without makeup and in my pajamas, but now I have this acne attack on my face, and feel like it actually draws attention to me, I hate drawing attention to myself. Anyway, I am so excited!!!

Camie, you can totally call me, I Would love it! Venting is so good.
Heather, I would love to see you it has been way to long!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

JAcy, lets get together, where do you live? I would love to see you especially if you are so close, why haven't we yet??

Anonymous said...

Hi Nichole, You poor thing. I can't even imagine what you're feeling like. All I do know is that you are one of the most beautiful girls ever and I KNOW it is just you feeling all ugly. It isn't actually true!!
You are really strong, as well as all the other sick moms. Soon enough you'll be back to running like the wind!!!

Anonymous said...

nichole i don't think you have ever had a bad looking day in your life. I am sorry that you are feeling sick. I hope you start feeling better soon. well when you come down we all need to go to lunch to catch up with everyone. can't wait.