Monday, October 1, 2007

MORE!!!!

Here are a few pictures of my hubbies hard work, he has painted all our ugly kithen cabinets to this and I love it, we love black what can I say. It is our favorite but he has done a great job, we still have some distressing to do, painting of the walls, and we need handles and knobs, also new countertops, that is all, not a lot right? It looks better than before, and our new appliances look so much better.There is a picture with the white ones that slipped in to the last collage on my hawaii post, oops. But you can tell how much better they look! There is a cool picture of me in there last night, haha, looking prego, and eating as usual. If I don't eat like every other minute I feel sick so yeah, there is definetely a baby in there, I will take a picture soon, it still just looks like I am getting fat to me, but I can't hold in my belly anymore so I guess I am poking out a little. I whipped out my pants that I called fat pants and stored in a bin for pregnancy one day yesterday, they don't fit real good or at all, what I am I going to do now?

Other good news, grose but good, I am seeing a lady that is giving me colon hydrotherapy, I bought three sessions, already done two, now I know I am not crazy, I never knew that it was possible to store that much in your stomach, grose I know, but finally I am feeling a little better in that department, and I am taking a product called oxy-powder, it hydrates the colon and is starting to help me, I can't wait until tuesday, last treatment, I may buy more though. It is not safe in your first or third trimester, but second is fine. It is good to get all the toxins out of your body, it feels amazing.

If you can go to ikea this week you should, we are buying a sectional for our basement and right now they are giving you a gift card with 20% of the total of your purchase. So we are so excited we will get like $225 back on a card, we can get our pillows, and also coffee tables, shower curtains towels, whatever for free. Then we will get another gift card with 20% of that purchase on it. How cool is that?

 
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

Brianna said...

Oh my gosh Nichole! It looks SO good. So much better than before. You are right, your new appliances make all the difference. I can't wait to come up again. See you tomorrow!

The Jones Family said...

Wow that looks great! What a cute house you guys have! And I don't know what you're talking about, you don't look pregnant at all. You look super skinny, skinnier than me by far and I'm not prego.

Jocelyn said...

Nichole your house is so dang cute!! You guys look like you've done a lot to it! I have got to make a trip to salt lake to come see you and your house!

Jocelyn said...

Oh...and I totally want to do colonics!! It sounds sorta painful though?? How is it?

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

colonics are not painful, uncomfortable maybe, but not the whole time, and you feel really good when you are done! You have to do it!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Oh yeah, please come up, I would love to see you!

Camie said...

SO DARLING! So fun that you get to start all over kinda. YOu have it decorated so cute. I am so glad you are getting some therapy, I can't relate totally but I have had some of the same issues.

... said...

Your house is so cute! I love it! By the way you don't look pregnant at all you look super skinny!

Anonymous said...

Your house is so dang cute Nichole! Rhett has made the place look brand new. What a hard worker! I am excited your starting to feel a little better, in at least one area! Good for you. I have always wanted to get that done to see how my body reacts to ridding all the toxins. I'm glad to hear it isnt painful? Right?

Your trip looks so fun too! How beautiful! You look great too!

~..kass..~ said...

It looks awesome, how fun for you guys. You look great as always. Can't wait until you belly comes into view :)

Rachel said...

how cute is your house! I LOVE IT! you guys are doing a great job! I bet it has been tons of fun! I have always wanted to flip a house! one day we will! kauai looks like a blas too. i'm ready to go back!

Cassidy Legg said...

cute house! nice work you two. How exciting for you. Hope things are getting better in the sickness area. Are you coming down any time soon? I would love to see you

Heather Stott said...

sorry you are still feeling so crappy! you sound so much like my sisters do when they are pregnant. Your house looks really good! we painted our kitchen cabinents black when we moved in too. a long with a million other things, it's a lot of work but fun at the same time isn't it? I think we might have the same dinning room table? or it's really close I couldn't tell with how much is in the picture but our colors are similar too. thats why I think it looks so cute! ha ha... good luck with the rest. and get feeling better!

Laura Edwards said...

I love the house. It looks great! Especially the black cupboards!

Danielle said...

So, I just have to tell you that I am so sick...I can't believe how bad it sucks! Have you taken any meds? Are you feeling any better yet? How far along are you? You should comment me back and give me all the details... ;)

Brianna said...

Come on, I know your sick and all but can you PLEASE do a new post! I want an update on baby Yates and the new things in your house. Show me some pictures of your room, the famaily room and the baby's room! Please! I could just come to your house and call you but I still want you to post something.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Hey I am exactly 3 days behind you on the pregnancy tracker - we have the same one. :) Congrats!

Cassidy Legg said...

hey shouldnt you know what you are having by now??? come on you know you want to tell us all