Monday, October 1, 2007

H A W A I I

Here they are finally, sorry it took me like a month. It was so beautiful, I may look miserable and like I hate it, but it was amazing there. Perfect temperature, water and everrthing. I at times wanted to kill all the roosters outside our bedroom window, they never stopped all day and night, but besides that it was amazing. That picture of Rhett at the rope swing is my favorite from the whole trip, we laughed everytime we looked at it, he looks like a little kid, or like he passed out, I love it.


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Um...is there even a baby in your belly?????? Seriously i'm beginning to think this whole pregnancy thing is a big scam!! Your the same size!? How does that happen? I'm thinking you need to post some pregnancy pictures or something? I'm having a hard time believing that there is anything growing in that flat stomach of yours? I mean I look more pregnant than that!!! UUggghhh!
Anyway...Hawaii looks amazing! My favorite picture is the one where your picking that statues nose! Classic nichole picture right there! Hahaha!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Jo, I was way sick on this trip, puked a lot and was pretty dehydrated, I lost weight on that trip from being so sick, but when to the doctor as soon as I got back and heard the little ones heart beat, it is in there for sure. The baby was also like 1 1/2 inches long, so it doesn't show that early. I promise I am prego. If not something else is growing inside me with a heartbeat, haha!!
You are hilarous! I look really happy in that picture huh, I felt so shizzy that day, but I did snorkel that day, it was so pretty, almost as pretty as my hair haha!!!!

Camie said...

Nichole...like you are even prego. YOu look as skinny as a bean pole still. YOu do a little tired though. It looks like you guys had an amazing time. I LUFF LUFF LUFF hawaii. I crave that place.