Monday, April 30, 2007

I wanna be young again!!!





Besides the fact that this is a rad shirt, this is my biological dad, I dont think i look a lot like him, but I don't know.

Could Tara be any cuter, I wanna squeeze her!!!


Love the gap in my teeth! Luckily that fixed itself huh!!!

Being young was so fun, you never knew what day or time it was, you just wanted to play and eat! Those were the days, no bills, no worries! Being Married is tied with being little for me, I love my life so much, and would not change it! Here are some more good pictures for everyone, I hope you enjoy! I know I had the coolest hair ever, you don't need to tell me -k-! P.S. I kinda look hispanic when I was a baby!

10 comments:

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

Hey sis you were way cute than me!! That was way wierd to see that picture of Mark I have not seen that one in a while! I miss those days to. No worries

Jocelyn said...

Sweet flower outfit you and tara were sportin! FLOWER POWER! You kinda do look a little mexi for a baby....But look at you now!

Rachel said...

you and tara are so stinkin cute! and i vote you and rhett cutest couple!

Camie said...

how cute are you guys! Being young was def the best. But so is being married...and dating...and highschool...good times all around. I am loving all the pictrues. Way to go Nichole!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

When did I become the best at posting? This is weird, is everyone ok? I am worried, maybe i have to much time on my hands and need to get busy!!!

Anonymous said...

nichole,
i just saw all those old pictures. we did have so much fun together all of us dorks in cheer. love the pictures, and yeah tara was such a cute baby (and still is)

no just keep posting, and i will try and catch up.

Anonymous said...

Nichole, nobody has me beat at posting. I DO have too much time on my hands. I decided to pick up a few new hobbies.
Your flower (one piece) outfits RULE! And you do look like a little mexi-fry! I love it. You never had an "ugly" stage either. No fair! I don't think I have grown out of the ugly/awkward stage yet! Haha.

Anonymous said...

Hey does anyone talk to Laura? She is in like all your pictures, why doesn't she blog! Or is she a can of worms?

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I havent talked to Laura in about a year, that is nice of you to say to I didn't have an awkward phase, um were your eyes fuzzy, oh wait the pictures were, lucky for me, I will make them all fuzzy if they make them look better!!!! Lindsey you are so cute, dont be so hard on yourself!!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

What are these new hobbies?