Thursday, April 12, 2007

Finally!!!!!




I know it has been forever, I am busy right now, sorry. I want to post these pictures from saturday at the salon of Tara, and her new hair! It was so fun, it took her like a half hour that morning, but she finally decided, and it looks beautiful! I think she looks so good both ways, I don't prefer one over the other. It was fun and STG was so fun. It was so nice to see everyone, all my friends and family. I am very blessed to have all the people in my life that I do. I love them all so much and don't know what I would do without them. Sorry it has been so long, I hope you all had a great Easter holiday, I know I did!

11 comments:

Camie said...

Okay, so seriously I can't get over how much you look alike. Your both so pretty...pretty stinkin unfair is what it is. But now, you both look great with either color.

Brianna said...

I thought you were going to post pictures of you guys in wigs! These are cute and I love Tara with dark hair.

Anonymous said...

nichole i could not believe that, that was you will blonde hair. you two look so much alike. so where do you do hair at?

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am at a salon called Jean Nicole's Salon, it is in Draper. I love it! How about you kailee, how are you, I saw pictures of your cute baby on lindsey's blog, she is so freakin cute!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

So Brianna, I forgot the camera when I went to the wig store, we took some with Tara's phone but that is all, sorry to disappoint. When are you gonna come see me and hang out with me, I know you are not that busy!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Brianna said...

Yeah well I basically just got told that I need to start doing MORE things around here! So now I really have no time.

Anonymous said...

I don't need a car (obviously i get freebies) but if I did, I decided that I would buy from Rhett and Cam. Cute cars, great prices. Yay for Rhett's business!!!
Lucky- you get to crusie around in a different car for each outfit!

Anonymous said...

BTW, CUTE hair Tara! Fabulous on you...Duh!

Camie said...

So did I forget to mention how bummed I was that you forgot the camera for the wigathon! Bummer!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am sorry about the wig thing, I was bummed to, it was so fun. And I promise a new post is coming tomorrow!!!!

Kelli Eudis said...

Okay so I had a hard time telling you guys apart now that you've switched hair colors. You both look fabulous in either color. Wish I could pull that off. Thanks for the comp on my little bump. I'm lucky to have good pregnancies. I'm just all belly.