Thursday, April 26, 2007

Good ol' days part 1












It has been forever once again, I feel like we are all slacking off a little though, so I don't feel so bad. It was fun going down memory lane, this is just part one of this post, it will be about 3 or 4 long, I am a picture freak I realized. So I have figured out the following:
1.Grad night was awesome, I love my friends!
2. Rhett and I look a lot alike when we were little, this is
a sneak peak at our little ones someday!
3.Why did I feel that the super thick headband half way down
my forehead was cool?
4. Kailee and Kasey look like barbies, I look like the odd one out
in this pic! I was huge!
5. The night at PV was priceless, they cried, come on!
6. Brianna and I had way to much time on our hands, and we were
just weird! Love ya Bri!!!
7. This must have been before the fight we are smiling! Go senior
trip!!!
8. I know I had the coolest hair ever try not to be jealous, we all
can't be as cool as I was!
9. Rachel has nice legs, and we all have sweet moves!!!!!
Well I will post more soon! Lets see some pics ladies, I am not going to be the only one, well Camie and Brianna have delivered I guess, but still! Sorry they are a little blurry, or a lot, but rhett threw the scanner away so this is the best I can do! Just wait there are some good ones coming!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nichole, I am digging your headband and the lone ringlet!!! It is so hot!

The Jones Family said...

I love the old school pics! Do you just scan them? I wanted to post a picture of our baby from the ultrasound but I don't know how. Fill me in. Too bad I was cuter and skinnier in high. school I need a tan bad, but that's not ever going to happen. At least you and Kailee are still just as cute and skinny!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Um, are you smoking, you are so cute, and prego kasey give yourself a break, i take pictures of my pictures, pretty ghetto, but that is what i am!
Lindsey dont be mad that I did the love ringlet and you never did!

Rachel said...

MUY CALIENTE!

Emily Blais said...

PV night was the best night EVER!!!!!!!! I really wish you all could have been there! Sorry again Abby, because I know you are reading this :)

Brianna said...

speechless....seriously though.

Jocelyn said...

I love seeing these pictures! I never can think of the stupid things that we did back then, but THIS brings back good ole memories! Thanks nichole!

Cassidy Legg said...

Did you really say you were huge... Pretty sure you were a Sophomore in high school....

Cassidy Legg said...

I love our gradnight picture. That was so fun and yes our shirts were for sure the coolest. wait second to our destiny child video...

Cassidy Legg said...

Yep 3rd comment.... I love the christmas picture.... You should do that pose more often ha ha