Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Love


g
n

I LOVE these two more than I can ever say
They are my everything and I hate every second I am not with them
I am so lucky to be their mommy and I hope they will always know how MUCH I love them

I get sick thinking about them feeling sad or hurt, I hope they will always be able to come to me for love and support.
I know I was put here to be their mom, and I will always try to do the best I can. I know I am not perfect and I can get better. I do know that I love them so much it hurts and that will never change.

(Thanks Marci for these pics, I love them)

6 comments:

erica said...

cute post. cute pictures.

love the new header picture. such a darling family you have.

ME said...

I know just how you feel. They are both adorable. I love the one where ever is helping him stand. Such darling pictures.

Lindsey Jensen said...

Love that!! They are so cute I can't stand it!! You are an amazing mommy and they are so lucky to have you!!

Laura Edwards said...

They are both so adorable! I love these photos in the field. Beautiful and elegant!

Evans said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Jessica Kunz said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!