Monday, August 8, 2011

Grandma Connie

Having my kids meet my grandma has always been really important to me. I have so many memories with my grandma and she is so special to me. I think something that makes her so special is that I can truly tell that I am special to her and that she loves me so much. I have always felt so close to her and I love her so much! Her and my grandpa made the trip to Slc from california a few weeks ago and we were able to spend a few days with them.

It was so much fun, Ever has known about her for a long time. She was so excited to get to meet her. She made her a card and just couldn't wait to see her. When we arrived at my aunts house she was getting out of the car and I handed her the card so she could give it to my grandma and she looks at me and asks the funniest question, "mom does grandma Connie have hands?" I about died laughing, for some reason it struck me so funny. I am not sure if that is what she pictured her like but it made me giggle. I told her of course she does and then she asked me to not tell grandma she asked that. So silly. She gave her lots of loves and we were all more than thrilled to spend time with her!




This is one of my favorite pictures from the bunch!





Mom and Auntie


















I am so glad we got to see them and my kids were able to meet my grandma!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Great Pictures! Your kids and Teagen are getting big so fast.

Danielle said...

That is hilarious what Ever said about your Grandma's hands.....ha ha! Love all the pics.