Thursday, July 14, 2011

swimming lessons and visitors


Teg and Ever took swim lessons together for the last 2 weeks

Ever wasn't sure about the water for the first week and a half
she cried a lot
the last 3 days she loved it
she is a different kid now in the water

Tegan loved it
the only time he didn't was when he was cold
















West is forward
it had to be done
he is almost 21 lbs and really tall
he is much happier
so am I!


We love when papa, yaya, maddie and adam visit
it is a blast
the kids eat it up

this is my favorite face West does
I LOVE IT





2 comments:

Marci said...

Naughty pants! He's only seven months old, you can't turn him around!!! J/k I turned ammo around at 7 months and she was no where best 20 lbs, she was just a terror....ya gotta do what ya gotta do! Cute pics! Water park next week!

Marci said...

Ammo is what my phone guessed for Kamryn....