Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wester's and Sissy





Ever Loves her brother.
She is so cute with him and rarely bothers him
She did want him to be a pirate the other day and put a sticker on his eye
but mostly just loves him
He loves her to as you can tell.
It is so cute and she loves it when she makes him smile
I can't wait to see them play and talk
I hope they love each other so much


I know exactly how I talk to him and what I call him
because she repeats it



I love that he was just staring at her


She wanted to hold him
he didn't like it one bit


I love his face here, like oh my gosh mom, get me.

Love her green eyes
I think West is going to have brown
now they are like gray







I feel so lucky to have this little man
He is seriously the best baby
He is pretty so mellow
So smiley
and so stinking squishy
I weighed him about 2 weeks ago and he was already 16 lbs
I could eat him up
He sleeps like 12 hours a night and only eats once and doesnt even wake up really to do it


Even though I have a silk blanky in his bassinet he still is managing to rub all his hair of the back and sides.
I must say I am really sad about it. I don't want his hair gone.
I love it.

Westbrook, I love you so much
you are such a good little boy and we are so grateful you are in our family
Your so sweet and your smile makes me cry.
I love you

2 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

your kids are so cute! i love that they look so much alike...i think it's so cute when families look alike. My boys are complete opposites. Westbrook is getting so big.. 16 lbs already, wow...nice job!

Camie said...

What cute kiddos. I can't believe how big Westbrook already looks. What cute friends.