Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ever turns 3




















How can she really be 3? I can't believe I have been her mom for three years already, I seriously dont know where time goes. We love this little girl so much, enough to let her sleep in our bed every night. She has attitude for days, and probably will her whole life. She is so smart, I don't know where she gets it from. She loves to get dirty, but wants to wear a dress every day. She is a girly tom boy. She goes goes goes all day long! She is starting to write her letters, and sound out some words. She loves her brother. She gets in trouble a lot, and doesn't like it. She cries all the time, and gets the biggest tears. She has a beautiful smile and cutest laugh. She is very creative and comes up with her own words all the time. She can play well by herself. She likes to take her clothes off and says she is hot. She will only sleep in night gowns. She is quite the dancer and has a darling singing voice. She asks a million questions a day. She tells me she loves me all the time. She hates to see people sad. She is fighsty, sassy and sweet. She loves Cinderella! She is excited to be 3! She gets hurt constantly. She is covered in bruises and scratches. WE LOVE YOU EVER!!!!! Happy 3rd birthday sweet girl!!

3 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

She is so cute! I love the jeans and the shoes...well, pretty much love the whole outfit. She looks adorable!

Brianna said...

Wow, I can hardly believe she is 3. She is so beautiful and so much fun. I'm happy I feel like I know her, even though I really don't :( Those are such great pictures!

Camie said...

I know, can you believe our little babies are 3 now!! So crazy. She is so spunky and cute Nichole.