Friday, March 18, 2011

3 months


Can he really be 3 months already?
He is so smiley
and a will smile for everyone
I love it
His whole face changes and gets dimples all over when he smiles
as cheesy as it sounds his smile still makes me tear up
He honestly has had 2 rough nights in the last 2 months
when I say rough I mean one of them he cried
and the other he ate 2 times instead of once
that is no lie
He has an 8:00 bed time every day
he takes 3 to 4 naps
I am not sure how I got so lucky
he is such a blessing

He loves his sissy and she loves him
He is so strong
he can sit up for short periods and not fall over
he stands up like a champ
loves tummy time
is trying hard to roll
I can put him in the bumbo chair and he does great
it is hit or miss with his car seat and the car
he has found his voice and it is so cute

he has started drooling a ton
I think teeth are soon
Ever had them by 4 months and he has done everything sooner so far
he weighs almost 17 lbs(ever was a big baby and weighed 16 lbs at 4 months)
today I read the instructions on his bassinet and it says up to 15 lbs
rhett reinforced it he says
I hope so
he is rubbing all his hair off
dang it

I wish I could find the words to express how much I love him
I can't
I wish time would slow down though










we watched a video of Rhett as a baby the other night
Ever thought it was West
it is so funny how much he looks like his daddy
I used to watch those videos to try to picture my son
little did I know he would look just like him

6 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

I can't believe his is already 3 months!! It goes too fast!! 17lbs??? Wow Bronson was 21 lbs at his 15 month apt!! He is so darling Nichole, love him!!

The Morrisons... said...

Very cute! He is a big boy. When is our girls night out? Send me your email. mccallmorrison@gmail.com

ME said...

He sounds like the perfect little baby. You are lucky and I am sure its because you are such a great mom.

uh p.s. I want in on the girls night!!

Jessica Kunz said...

He is so so so cute! I'm glad he is such a good baby for you! He almost weighs as much as Crew!

Evans said...

WOW you have got some good sized kids that's for sure! Aren't boys so fun?!?! He is growing up way to fast! He is so stinkin cute!

Heather Stott said...

he is seriously adorable!! you make great looking kids!! love the pics of him in his bouncy seat! so stinking cute!