Wednesday, February 16, 2011

what Ever's up to

this little one is sure cute......


But she sure does like to push.
She likes to find trouble and has started really talking back.
Listening is not something she does well either.
Love her to death, hoping we are going through a phase.
Mommy and Daddy are sick of getting after her,
seems like that is all we do.
Fingers crossed she decides that being in trouble is NO FUN.
She can be so stinking sweet though.
She is very creative, and has a great imagination.
She is also very appreciative!

We went to dance class for the first time on monday.
You have to be 3 but I figured she is close enough.
She listened so much better than I expected,
she would listen that well to me.
She loved in and can't wait to go back.
She kept saying mom are you proud of how good I did at ballet?
Love her!!!!


She picked out a wedding dress so she could marry a prince.
Now to find the prince.
I think Tegan is sick of Ever asking him to marry her
.

To get some of her destructive energy out we decided to decorate cookies today.
She could make all the mess she wanted.
She loved it and so did Teg.

2 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

That's exactly how I feel with my almost 3 yr. old too. Hopefully it's just a phase...and a quick one! :-) I really hate having to get after him for whining and not listening ALL DAY long, but I can't put up with it and give in to him either. I really want my good boy back soon!

Her dance pics are so cute!!! I love little gils and ballet...is there anything cuter?

Brianna said...

Yay for dance class! I can't wait to see more picture of her doing ballet. I'm exited she loved it :)

Wish I could hold West. It makes me cry that I can't meet him yet.