Wednesday, February 16, 2011

West @ 8 weeks old


These pictures make me cry.
Have you ever seen a sweeter little man.
I am so happy he is mine.
He makes my day.
Even his cry makes me happy.
That smile melts my heart.
I hope he knows how much I love him.
I could eat him up.
All 15 lbs of him!!!!!!!!!


Went to the doctor and all is well

STATS:
15 lbs 97%
25 in. 98%
head was 60%


I thought Ever was a big 8 week old, she sure looked bigger but he has a pound and an inch on her.

Shots are the worst, but he barely cried.


Last night he slept from 10:15 to 5:45
7 1/2 hours
then went right back to sleep until 8:30
the doctor said he would be fussy from his shots.
didn't stop him from sleeping forever though.
thanks West!!! mommy appreciates it.


Leaving the Doctor!

3 comments:

Evans said...

Seriously I thought my baby was big but nope yours wins by far! haha He is too stinkin cute! Getting to big to fast! Enjoy it!

Staci said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!!!

Laura Edwards said...

He is truly adorable, Nichole. And that was so sweet of him to sleep 7 and 1/2 hours!!