Monday, February 7, 2011

first trip with West....stg

The trip was great. West didn't cry once in the car. He decided to be quite fussy while we were there. He got a strange rash and cried if anyone held him but me really. He had a few moments where he was happy I guess. Now he is great and I hope that he stays this way, he is so chill!!!! We had a great time visiting both grandparents. Ever loved every second of it and asks me all the time if we can go to st. george!

Feeding the ducks was so much fun for her.
She loved it. After we ran out of bread a cute lady gave her a bag full of it.
She was in heaven.
She really wanted to feed the white duck.
Really it was the goose. It got her finger once, she didn't really care though.











Love you dad, you are an amazing Grandpa!
I love this picture!




No comments: