Friday, December 10, 2010

Park City Sledding

We went to Park City for my cousins sons 5th birthday. Teg and Ever were to young to go on the big hill so they got to play in the kid area. We were there for 2 hours and they had a blast. It was the perfect day. I can't wait to go back.
This snow hill was really high, Ever could climb it so fast, then she would slide down and do it over and over. She is a monkey.


Teg got stuck, so funny!








Ever would hop right on this thing no problem, all the workers were laughing at her though, she was to impatient to wait for the top and would bail off before she got there.







There may be nothing cuter than kids all bundled up looking like little chubby munchkins!

3 comments:

Heather Stott said...

ok, you are seriously beautiful! can't belive you are even 9 months pregnant! I know it probably didn't seem fast to you but I swear it flew by! SO excited to see your new little SON! I am soooo excited for you! the second one seems to fly out hope everything goes well! and I want your address so I can send you something "boyish" or maybe i'll just give it to Colleen.? good luck can't wait to here that he is here and all is well! you better keep updating!

Michelle said...

Looks like a blast. My daughter keeps begging to go sledding. You look great!

Madsen Updates said...

You are absolutely gorgeous!! You seriously look SO good, and you are gonna be having your baby any day! Hopefully soon.
I've been wanting to take Lincoln sledding. He can be such a wuss though, so there's a good chance he'd hate it...at first anyway! Ever is such a dare-devil!
Good luck with the end of the pregnancy...you'll be holding him before you know it! Can't wait to see pics.