Monday, December 27, 2010

Life with 2!


Things couldn't be going better. Both my kids are amazing. Ever is the best big sister and she has seriously grown up so much this week. I am so proud of her and couldn't have imagined a better big sister.
Westbrook is the best baby, truly. I feel so lucky. He only wakes up 2 times in the night and sleeps so sound for 2.5 to 3.5 hours solid in between feedings. I can't get enough of him, I can't put into words how much I love him.
Both my kids are amazing. Rhett is amazing and is such a help. I couldn't do it without him and I love seeing him with our kids. It's the best!







Christmas pictures to come when I have time.
Also the birth story! It shouldn't take long because it happened so fast!

Christmas eve at my moms!
I really don't look as tired today as I do in these pics. But you gotta love the realness of having less sleep and it showing all over your face!

5 comments:

erica said...

omg he looks just like rhett. crazy! glad things are going good.
hope you guys had a merry christmas.

Heather Stott said...

how fun!!! he is so little and new and so sweet! love all the pictures, and you look great! Im so glad to here everything is going well!

MeganDan said...

Westbrook looks just like Rhett in the eyes. Wow!

Such cute kids!!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh nichole! You have 2 babies and you look great! Westbrook is such a cutie and looks just like Rhett! I love it! Congrats! I miss you...can I meet the little bugger next time your here? Please. Thanks.

Amber said...

uhhhhhhmmmmmm so so sosooooo cute!! Ever looks just like you, and Westbrook look just like his dad! ohhhh he is so handsome!! Congratulations Nichole, you have such darling babies!!!!!!!