Tuesday, June 8, 2010

disneyland

I think it is safe to say she LOVED it there.
She asks me everyday if we can go there.
I have to explain to her it is far away but we will go back.
She sings small world over and over
She loved the teacups.
Wanted to get off the pirates of the carribean ride
She chased some ducks around for a while
Was not afraid of the Characters, she gave them all hugs and loved it
Didn't really want to listen at all
Loves her cinderella night gown
wears it almost every day.
Did amazing in the car, didn't cry one time
She was a champ and she loved sea world to.
Pictures from there to come!
We had a great time, I love Rhett's family. We have the best time with them
We missed Staci's family a lot though.























2 comments:

Long Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to go!! Glad you had such a good time!

Camie said...

Disneyland is a bagillion times more magical when you have your own kids. So fun!