Thursday, June 24, 2010

not for a second


Lately I feel like I can't take my eyes off this little girl. She is always somewhere she isn't supposed to be. She knows when she can get away with things to. She was in the tub on sunday, I stepped out for a second, she was in the sink as fast as can be playing with lotion. She loves lotion. I can't leave any out or where she can get it. She also is obsessed with lip gloss, and gum. I find her in the fridge trying to get eggs, or chocolate milk, or whatever she wants. She rips all the clothes out of her drawers trying to find cinderella jammies. I was changing the laundry or something the other day downstairs, she went upstairs. I went up to find her, don't worry it was right away, but she was in the front yard. Today I was driving I hear her say thats better and she had taken her buckles off, who knew she could do that? I love having a 2 year old, keeps me on my toes!

We went to Long beach last weekend for a wedding, she was so good. I have lots of pics, still trying to feel up to posting though.

6 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

That cracks me up! I feel you pain though! I bet a cute and smart 2 year old really does keep you on your toes!!! I know she is one of the smartest little kids I have ever meet but it's crazy to think how well she is talking already!!! I haven't seen her in probably 8 months, I can only imagine how much she has learned and grown up in that amount of time!!! I hope we get to see you guys soon!!! Hope you are feeling well too!!

Heather Stott said...

OH can I say that is SOOO how william has been these days, I keep saying I think his terrible twos have hit early! seriously into everything and he does it SO fast! ugh, I am tired... haha good luck, I know you are tired too especially being pregnant! :)

Marci said...

Hilarious!!! And soon you'll have a baby screaming in the midst of that chaos!! Now you'll understand why I'm as crazy as I am!

I can't believe how blonde she looks in those first pictures! She looks so darling.

Camie said...

we got the same thing going on at our house with our two year old...gotta love'm

Leah said...

2 yr olds are crazy!! They def keep things interesting. I hope you start feeling better really soon so you have the energy to keep up with her! I love her pics in the sink, could she be any cuter?? Not possible!!

Camie said...

I would love to get together sometime...seriously...Cowabunga bay was fun...not super kid friendly though. So when's our playdate?