Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Update!

Our house is still under construction, my poor husband has been working his little butt off every night after work to try and get it done, it is a much bigger project than he anticipated, I don't think I can describe the amount of dust that was created while sanding, honeslty, it is crazy! Now he is staining, that is also a huge project, you see all the flaws and it takes a while, we have been staying at my mom's and sister in laws, I am running out of clothes, he has been bringing me some things, but I am ready to stay at my house! Thats the update on our dirty house, and let me tell you the smell of the stain is so strong I am worried about getting it out of everything.

I had a doctors appt. yesterday, he can't really explain the headaches that I constantly have, at night they get even worse, and my cheeks get all red and hot, it is weird! I am measuring right on, the due date is still the 29th and I let him tell me how much weight I have gained, holy moly, bad idea. He said from here on out I will probably gain 1 to 2 pounds a week of fluid and stuff, but I have probably gained all the weight on my body. He obviously doesn't know that my appetite has like tripled in the past like 2 weeks. Before I ate so I wouldn't get sick, now I am just hungry a lot, I don't crave anything, I just eat whatever. I have been exercising more though hopefully I won't be a heffer(don't know how to spell that, just don't want to be one) in 8 weeks! I am getting anxious, he is ok with me trying natural to,I know it is my choice and I am going to try, that is the plan as of now, I know I am crazy, but I want to. We will see how it goes though.

I love when people say what they are thankful for, here are a few things I am thankful for at the moment!

1. My husband for making our house so nice and being the hardest worker I know!
2. My family for letting us stay at there house.
3. Maternity styles, I love spandex and loose dresses or tops, they are so comfy at this time. They also disguise the massive rear end I am growing
4. My sister for the updated photo of my quilt today, it made my day, it is beautiful!
5. Having more energy to walk and exercise, and for sore legs for the first time in a while, I know I did something productive.
6.Cheerios, I eat them dry like all day, love them.
7.Mineral makeup for covering up my acne problems, I would die without it.
8.The biggest loser, for entertaing me so much every tuesday, I love that show.
9. I guess the cold, I can wear my wedding ring a lot more than I would if it was hot, my fingers are smaller when they are colder. There is a plus to the cold sometimes.

5 comments:

Camie said...

I am sure you are itching to get back in your house, but what a great hubby for working so hard.

You are she-woman for trying it natural. I want to hear all about it. Hope it goes good for you.

I loved your list of things to be grateful for...maternity clothes..I definietly think we should just wear them all the time. okay maybe not, but its nice to have an excuse to just throw on a tent and be comfortable every once in awhile.

Marla said...

It is getting so close and Brianna told me how cute you look so you must not be getting that big. It just feels like it. How are you liking Dr. Peterson? I love him, almost everyday I wish I could have my job back but I want him to move here. Tell him I said Hi and I will tell your dad haha! Take care. I hope I see you before the baby. My mom and I better be getting a shower invite too! (hint hint)

Bethany Peterson said...

Hey Nichole! Kris has told me all about you and Rhett. He loves you guys. Congratulations to you too on expecting a baby! That's so exciting! Hope to meet you at the wedding or maybe even before!

Shanel said...

Hey Nichole...I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog here and there. I totally know what you are talking about with the red cheeks. I got them when I was about 36 weeks. I thought I had what they call "slap cheek syndrome." Really that is what mine looked like. It finally went away after about a week or so.

Stephanie said...

Nichole... a baby girl! That is so exciting. I ran across your blog, and had no idea. Congrats. And I am glad you can find a plus about the cold, because I am frozen up here! Glad I came across your blog, you look darling.