Monday, February 11, 2008

One word.....FLU!!!!!



Hate it, want to kill it. I seriously think that I could hate nothing more than this. I am sure you are all experiencing it in your own way, I hear it is going around. I luckily caught it, even with a flu shot, oh well, hopefully I will be over with it for a couple years now. I was feeling weird wednesday not sick, weird, then that night, it hit me so fast, fever and the rest you know! Anyway I will spare you the details, but I am better, got a little dehydrated, starved my baby for like a day and a half, couldn't even touch food, but better. I am a major slacker on this blogging thing lately, I feel that all my posts are about the baby, or me being sick. I need some fresh new ideas.


Things I am thankful for today:


1. The burst of energy I had today, and was able to pretty much redo and organize, and clean my entire kitchen.

2. My cute dresser for the baby's room Rhett set up for me last night, I can finally put some things away, it is so cute!

3. BEING OVER THE FLU!!

4. All the years I did my grandma's hair that taught me how to do the "old-lady-do" I call it. I have to do about 10 ladies this week since my boss is in Hawaii. I am the best back comber though, thanks to my grandma!!!!

5.The fact that Friday is approaching very fast! I get to see all my friends and family!

6.My mother-in-law for getting me the stroller-carseat combo I wanted, I love it! Thank you Colleen, Love ya!!!

7. PAJAMAS!!!! That is all I have to say about that

8. Finding out my headaches are not from high blood pressure, toxemia, pre-eclampsyia(cant spell that) all the bad stuff, I am super healthy and it is just my hormones, makes sense since I still have acne all over!

9. I am thankful I was able to see my Dad, Step-mom, and little bro and sis last weekend, was fun to see them. Happy 8th B-day guys! Love you all!

10. Valentines day, that is my mom's b-day and I can't wait to celebrate it with her! Happy Birthday mom! I have learned to love that day more and more, it is a great day to tell the person you love how much you love them over and over, without getting annoying, it's the day, say it all you want!

These are the floors, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Yay for my handy hubby! They show a lot but they look so pretty! We have started to put our house and lives back together Halelujah!

7 comments:

Camie said...

Your house is darling...love it!

I am glad you are feeling better. That sucks you had the flu on top of being pregnant.

Your list was great!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

LOVE your house! The floors are awesome - good job Rhett!

Can you believe how fast time is going, soon we will both have new babies!

~..kass..~ said...

I am in love with your floors! They are awesome, way to go rhett!
and I am so sorry to hear that you are sick! I got pretty sick with Kenton when I was big and I hated every minute if it, it just seems SO much worse. Sorry girl hopefully it goes quickly

Anonymous said...

your house looks great. can't wait to see all of it. and can't wait to see you and your cute belly on sat. see you then.

The Jones Family said...

you house is beautiful I love it. Good job Rhett- don't you love having a husband that can do tons of work on your house-Justin is the same way I love haing a husband to do al those projects. Sorry to hear you haven't felt well that sucks when you are pregnant. I hope I can come to your shower I am trying to switch my work schedule so I can come. I would love to see you.

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

WOW!! He did such a good job they look amazing I love them dark! I can't wait to see you this weekend I'm so excited!!

Cassidy Legg said...

pretty pretty floors. They look really good. I am glad to know I am invited.... I was gonna go regardless if I got the invite or not :)