Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fun times!

What a great holiday! It was a lot of fun, went by way to fast, but at least we were able to make it to St. George! We saw friends, family, Rhett wrecked on his four-wheeler and got a fat lip(that is all thank heavens), I wasn't sick, and we had safe roads both ways! It was a nice trip. Here are a few pics of my nieces and nephews, a few of them, they are so cute!



We should have bought Rhett this skateboard thing for christmas, he would have been so happy!




I don't really make new year resolutions, I don't know why I never really have. But here are a few things I want to work on:
1. Got to church more and pray more
2. Keep my house clean the way I used to
3. Complain less
4. Cook more, and better meals
5. Exercise more
6. Get my house finished and fully decorated
7. Read more, mostly parenting books, since I will be a parent in like 80 days
8. Eat healthier food, veggies and fruit mostly, I am the worst eater
9. Be more giving and caring
10. Be more crafty, make things and get a hobby, I will have an old hobby back very soon, all of you that want to run races, I would love to join you!
11. Be more organized
12. Watch less television, it has kind of become my friend at nights when I just want to lay there.
13. Study every day for my test!

That is all I can think of for now, there is probably 100 more things but I can't come up with them right now.

I am trying to decorate my little ones room, and am having a heck of a time. It is so hard for me to make any kind of decision right now, it is sad, ask Tara, I think we spent like 2 hours in the fabric store and left pretty much empty handed. She is going to make the bedding for my crib, isn't she nice, I have scowered the internet and stores for like 6 months and cannot find anything that I like. I want a really cute red and white fabric for the main bedding and there is none to be found, we finally found one that I love but it is in another fabric, it is a square of another fabric, it is really the only one I have liked, and I don't think they sell it by itself, they sell like 10 other ones from that fabric but not the red one. How annoying, so if anyone knows of a cute red and white fabric or runs across some at the fabric store let me know, I kind of want it red with white flowers that are on the larger side. I am picky I know, but I finally get an idea in my head, and now I can't change my mind, it would take me like 6 months to come up with another idea.
Wow that was kinda long and boring, sorry!

10 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

yeah eat more "green stuff" it really is good ;)

carly k said...

There is some really adorable fabric that I have been lusting over at http://www.amybutlerdesign.com, but I don't think it is exactly nursery-ey;)

Jocelyn said...

Nichole I still can't get over your belly bump!! I Love it!! I can't wait for her to come!!!

Brianna said...

You are so funny:) You have Monday's off work right? I have this coming Monday off so I'm thinking we should hang out. I will be coming down from my tavern in the mountain so let me know if you are free!?

Michelle said...

Looks like you had fun during the holidays! I am having the smae problem with bedding. I am really picky and do not like all the cheesy trains, bugs, bears, boats, etc. I am having a hard time finding just what I like??? I know how ya feel

Cassidy Legg said...

I saw the fabric and I love it nichole. It is going to be so cute. I loved seeing you over Christmas. I wish you didnt live so far away! Good luck with the next couple of months.

Brianna said...

I hope your ready to hang out with me tomorrow!! Yay! I can't wait. I am coming to SL about 9, running some errands, going to Lisa's shop and then calling you. I'd say about 10:30-11ish. Does that work? Actually I'll just call you around 9 and we can figure it out then.

Camie said...

Nichole, Your prego pictures are too cute. I am due on March 20. I am getting anxious and nervous at the same time. Have you guys finalized a name yet?``

Marla said...

Hey Nichole, I saw your Dad today and told him you hung out with Bree yesterday he was jealous that everyone sees you but him. He is so nice but anyway Bree said that your BIL Troy does new construction plumbing. Do you know the name of the company? I am getting bids for a build job we are doing? Thanks a bunch and I want to see your belly I bet it is darling. More pictures please!

Unknown said...

Nichole...HEY!! It's Jessica! I know, it's been forever! I saw that you left a comment on my parents blog and I just wanted to say hi! And Congratulations on your little bun in the oven, how exciting! I really should do one of these blogs things so I could keep in touch with everyone better. Anyway, I jusy wanted to say Hi!