Friday, April 20, 2007

Sorry it's been so long!

So you all dont freak out, here is my favorite movies. Just kidding guys, I am way overdue! I have way to many, but this is the ones I could think of! Some of these movies are ones i could watch at any time, or some are every couple of years, but I love them all, EXCEPT one of them, I DECIDED TO POST MY LEAST FAVORITE MOVIE EVER, I despise this movie more than anything,What about Bob.I hate it so bad. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK!
I forgot one LIAR LIAR is definetely on the list!






































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again got to love the notebook, it is just my favorite!! nichole you need to come to town again, and lets all have a big get together!!

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it Nichole but Erica and I used to watch What about Bob like on the regula!!! I love that movie! I do love Adventures in babysitting!

Camie said...

Gotta love what about bob! Sorry nichole. But your list rocked! Lets have a Shrek party...

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

What about Bob is the most annoying movie of all time, if some guy did that to me I would freak, I hate that they are nice to him and let him stay there, I am with the dad on this one, that is why I can't stand this movie, he drives me crazy, I seriosly can't finish the movie!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Let's for sure have a shrek party, let all go see the third one when it comes out! That would be so fun!

Jocelyn said...

Camie you missed out, but back in high school....we did have a shrek party!! No joke! And...after we all graduated, me, nichole, brianna, cassidy, and laura went and saw shrek 2 in theaters! Yeah, we are obsessed! But yes there is the third coming out....Your all totally invited!

Cassidy Legg said...

Ok can I tell you the first date Adam and I had we went to watch a movie at his house. We couldnt find anything at Hollywood and I had Cant Buy Me Love in my car so I said we could watch it. Well Adam had never seen it before so he was like sure. So We watched it and to this day and will tell you it is the dumbest movie he has ever seen. :) I think you had to have seen it when you were younger and closer to the 80's to really like it. I dont know cause it too is one of my fav.s