Friday, April 27, 2007

Brianna and I right now!!!


So this is me and Brianna right now as we speak, we did her hair today, then we went shopping, then we ran 5 miles, and shopped some more, then came home and ate panda express and reeses shakes, and candy! Best night in a long time, and our hubbies have been together since like 4 not doing a dang thing, pretty awesome! Anyway, don't be mad you are not here, but it has been fun! Have a good night, doing nothing!!


p.s. by the way dont we look hot?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty much jelous! You guys rock, but you're both probably the biggest dorks too.
Sounds like you guys had a the bomb party of 2.

Emily Blais said...

yup, I am with you linds. Jealous. You guys know you wish lindsey and I were there with you too!

Jocelyn said...

You guys are so cool! I'm jealous....I wanna play too! :(