Monday, April 16, 2007

Eliana's 1st B-day party!!

So this is my cute niece Ellie again, and she had her first b-day yesterday, she had a rough day at first, then she got a whole piece of cake, ate every last bite then was happy! She is so funny, since I dont have kids of my own, this is what I will blog, I cannot wait to be a mommy. Looking at all your babies makes it really hard to wait. They are all so beautiful, and I have noticed they are all girls, except Kelly's little boy. Where are all the boys? I will probably have all boys, just wait!!! I don't really care just as long as they are all healthy. Oh yeah Rachel has a boy, but she is not a blogger yet! Well I hope these are not to boring for you all but she is the cutest thing, and I run out of ideas sometimes!



This is Rhett's parents and the brother and sister to Eliana, Daxton and Kamryn! We love to go see them, they are so fun and we love being at there house!!

9 comments:

Brianna said...

Your right Nichole she is totally adorable. Are they the ones that live in Herriman?

Kelli Eudis said...

Beautiful little girl. Watch me pop out another boy, even though they think it's a girl!

Camie said...

David is pretty sure we are having all girls no matter what...so maybe it will be up to you and kelli to have the boys. I really want one though.

Jocelyn said...

I thought that first picture of her was her flipping the bird! Oh man I laughed for 2 seconds(really only 2) and realized it wasnt...but it was still funny! she's way cute! When was the last time I ate birthday cake like that!? doesn't it look like fun!!?

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I will laugh if you have all girls Cam, that would be so funny!!! Um, Jocelyn I am pretty sure that is always how you eat birthday cake!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA By the way I know I never wished you a happy 23rd b-day in February, and I am sorry, but happy 23rd. And also to anyone else that has a b-day, I am sorry I dont know when it is, and some of you know I dont really do well with those things. Especially Brianna, remember when I missed your bday and cried, I was an emotional wreck at that time I think.

Brianna said...

yeah your not a very good friend Nichole because Jocelyns birthday is in January!!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

No it is not, Cass's is, jocelyns is in february, you are not a good friend, (I hope i am right)!!!

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

She is getting so big! She is so freakin cute we should go see them this weekend. By the way what do you want for your birthday? Did you ever find out where Meredith got those shoes??

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Tara, I don't know what i want. You dont need to get me anything, i will ask meredith about those shoes though! dont you love those pics, ellie is so funny, she got a four wheeler and she rides it all over by herself, but she can't turn it and she runs into everything. We will for sure need to go see them!