Wednesday, March 25, 2009

She's ONE!!

Well I now have a one year old, and I can't believe it. It really is crazy, it flies by. She is so much fun and the light of our lives. We are so in love with her, she probably gets so sick of us kissing her and loving her, but we can't help it.
My sister in law Marci took some darling pictures of her the other day. I love them. It was freezing and we had all of 10 minutes, but it captures Ever perfectly. Thanks Marci, we love them. And Brianna designed the cute header on the top.
She was so tiny, I can't believe she was really that small. Nine days after this picture she was 3 lbs heavier. So I am serious when I say I can't believe it, it didn't last long at all. But she was so sweet then, and still is!
I am going to try to decide my favorite picture from each month, I want to see how she has grown, next post!!

12 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

love it! I am waiting for Lucy to start walking so I can get some photos taken with balloons. totally cute & seeing Ever do it makes me want it for Lucy even more!

erica said...

oh my gosh...love love it! i too can't wait to take pictures with balloons - isn't it great that a simple balloon can make them so happy and excited?
also love her little outfit...that dress & cardigan are to die for! i can't believe she's one! how fun!
ps. love the header too

~..kass..~ said...

ONE!!! Isn't it just nuts how quick time goes once we have kids!!! She is adorable and Bree did an AWESOME job on the header, too cute!

Evans said...

Oh I love the pictures very cute! Can't believe she's one! Happy Birthday Ever!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Happy Birthday Ever! She is adorable. The pics are so cute!

Marcie said...

Her pic's are darling!

DANIELLE HENDERSON said...

I don't know if you remember me or not. I use to work at Jimmy John's and our husbands our friends... Your little girl Ever is so darling... You always have her dressed so dang cute.. But anyways i hope you don't mind i love to look at your blog.. you look like you are such a good mom...

Julie said...

Oh my heck! Those are adorable! What a cute little idea with the balloon! Marci did an AWESOME job! She always thinks of the cutest little ideas for pics! My favorite pics of my kids are ones that she has done! And Ever is stinkin' ADORABLE!!!

Heather Stott said...

happy Birthday EVER! she is seriously so cute!!!

Mikelle said...

She is such a cutie.

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Ever! Time really does fly by. I can't believe my baby will be one soon. I wish we could keep them little forever.

GOULDING CLAN said...

It's wierd isn't it? I just got caught up on your blog. I was reading about the anger issue and remembering Kaia. When she was 10 months she started acting like that. She would throw the biggest fits and bang her head on the floor, hit people, etc. Don't Worry, it passes. It seems like they go through phases. The more I discipline her physically, the worse she gets. So I have to be very patient.